Thread for Mary D's Sunday

daveduke67 said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
As the other thread seems to have abandoned the Mary D's idea and gone all covert I decided to start a new thread for those still planning to go Mary D's.

I will be in there Sunday probably about 1pm in the left hand side (with the long bar).

Oh this is me and how I will look, minus the suit (clothed though lol)....I know I know - handsome bastard ;)
285403_10150331205199083_657174082_9581272_3601090_n.jpg

Had to look twice then - thought it was Amrik Gill at first glance.

Amrik Gill????? :)

daveduke67 said:
As the other thread seems to have abandoned the Mary D's idea and gone all covert I decided to start a new thread for those still planning to go Mary D's.

I will be in there Sunday probably about 1pm in the left hand side (with the long bar).

Oh this is me and how I will look, minus the suit (clothed though lol)....I know I know - handsome bastard ;)
285403_10150331205199083_657174082_9581272_3601090_n.jpg

Had to look twice then - thought it was Amrik Gill at first glance.

Amrik Gill????? :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1487949_chorlton-football-ticket-conman-amrik-gill-jailed-for-fourth-time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ourth-time</a>

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
libertine said:
Headin up their for 1pm, come on City!

Reckon it will be full by then. I know people who a are going at 11!

Second thoughts then I will be going earlier. CBA walkin around trying different pubs and missing it

I've decided to sell my Seasoncard for £500 and spend the lot on beer in Mary D's. This is me:
weird-people-19.jpg

peoffrey said:
I've decided to sell my Seasoncard for £500 and spend the lot on beer in Mary D's. This is me:
weird-people-19.jpg

Haha, "GET AWAY FROM MY BEER, IT'S ALLLL MINNNNEEEE"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.