Thread for Mary D's Sunday

cheddar404 said:
johnmc said:
I'll be there

C_71_article_1046089_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Do the stars on his arm signify how many times he's been to Old Trafford?
Isn't it the paedo who was shacked up with Shannon Matthews' mum?

I'll be in there, come and say hi. No photos though, please.

[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X0aNzv-NOg4/TujN0R6eLWI/AAAAAAAABOQ/s1LNt9nYR5U/s1600/alan-rickman-die-hard.jpg[/bigimg]

ha ha ha well I look forward to seeing this collection of characters at Mary D's then - congo to the stadium at full time should we seal the title?? ha ha ha

Me and about 4-5 others will be descending on Mary D's from about midday on Sunday.

I heard a whisper that they are doing tickets to get in, could anybody shed any light on this? Seems unlikely to me.

Stoned Rose said:
I'm there unless I can jib in.

Tickets to get in the pub? is this true?

I doubt it. Everyone there will fuck off somewhere else if they're charging in. Possibly free tickets to keep stock of numbers or, at a push, £1 optional for a local Charity.

It was a pound to a charity for the FA cup final and to be honest I think it will clear up a bit just before the game as many will go there first before going to the match. Have done that a few times myself and loads do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.