Thread removal

Does anyone know if its coming back?

Funniest thing i have ever read.
There is a thread on another blue fansite that listed everything, just wish i could remember where i saw it. lol

If I could attempt to describe last nights thread ........it would be like a tsunami of Pizzas, Curry's, Skips, Whores, try me out free products, to name but a few of the imaginative ideas that 500 or so online blues could think of washing up on Adam Teeses doorstep!!.......in fact dont quote me but I believe we shot out of recession last night on the strength of orders that were sent to his house !

Pissed off at that thread being removed, it spread to loads of a forums. One of the funniest things I've read on the 'net.

rassclot said:
jay_mcfc said:
Hahahaha wish I'd seen this!!!

shame you missed the best thread of all time. i stayed up until 1 am reading right through it and crying with laughter.

Yeah and me....fucked today I am!.......

Gutted it got deleted i was in tears last night funniest thing i have read in a long time!! when the piss take pic of his mum went up literally spat my brew at the screen lol

It spread to Facebook (obviously), another City forum and I even noticed people talking about it on some sort of gaming website. RAWK know about it. Sadcafe know about it too.

LongsightM13 said:
Heaton Chapel this morning . . . (I hope!)
b711xj.jpg

or Reddish.....according to the phone directory ;)

Palace fan here.

The thread was hillarious. Well done all.

Managed to cut/ paste some of it on my own forum before it got deleted.

If anyone knows where we could contact the poor lad, please PM. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.