Threads 40 years on

After reading this thread, I started watching it last night on the Internet Archive (first time I've ever used it) because I couldn't find it anywhere else. Went to continue watching this morning and it appears that it's been hacked and has suffered a massive data breach :(

Found it on Dailymotion with Slovenian(?) subtitles but it's only 58 minutes long. Should be 1h52.

Anyone know if there's anywhere else I can watch it online (I'm not based in the UK)?

Try having a look through those. I'm not sure how safe some of those websites are though to be honest. Probably best to have a look on your phone first rather than a Windows PC that's more likely to get a virus if the websites have any. Then if you find a decent link open it up on your TV, Firestick etc.

Try having a look through those. I'm not sure how safe some of those websites are though to be honest. Probably best to have a look on your phone first rather than a Windows PC that's more likely to get a virus if the websites have any. Then if you find a decent link open it up on your TV, Firestick etc.
Thanks crooky! I'll take a look.

Watched this as a kid while the Cold War was definitely raging. Loved it, but it scared me to death for quite a few years afterwards. Would love to see it again

After reading this thread, I started watching it last night on the Internet Archive (first time I've ever used it) because I couldn't find it anywhere else. Went to continue watching this morning and it appears that it's been hacked and has suffered a massive data breach :(

Found it on Dailymotion with Slovenian(?) subtitles but it's only 58 minutes long. Should be 1h52.

Anyone know if there's anywhere else I can watch it online (I'm not based in the UK)?
Likely due to it being aired on BBC Four. Looks like the whole site has been attacked. Should be up and running again soon.

Just finished it. Can imagine very scary at the time. Realised written by same guy who wrote Kes as soon as I saw name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.