Three questions you'd ask Manuel Pellegrini

What do you like to eat after a difficult match?
I'm thinking of knitting a new scarf for you, would you like the home or away colours?
Des this sky blue dress suit me?

Sorry, wrong thread.

1. Demechalis -why play him?
2. Why loan out Guidetti as he is ideal for these games.
3. Where is this all going?

Bluster said:
What do you like to eat after a difficult match?
I'm thinking of knitting a new scarf for you, would you like the home or away colours?
Des this sky blue dress suit me?

Sorry, wrong thread.

Pellers could probably anser these questions nit sure about the other football related ones though

dctid said:
Barcon said:
supertrevormorley said:
1. How many times must DeMichelis make disastrous, unforced, schoolboy errors that cost us the game before you realise that he is a pub player at best?
2. Remind me again, what have you actually won?
3. Why do you think that GARCIA can cope with the pace of english football, despite all evidence to the contrary?

manchester-city-manuel-pellegrini.jpg

To be accurate two worlidies won him that trophy fuck all else

Well if he's going to get slagged for picking the team today he can take some fucking credit for picking the team that got to the final and won last week.

dctid said:
Barcon said:
supertrevormorley said:
1. How many times must DeMichelis make disastrous, unforced, schoolboy errors that cost us the game before you realise that he is a pub player at best?
2. Remind me again, what have you actually won?
3. Why do you think that GARCIA can cope with the pace of english football, despite all evidence to the contrary?

manchester-city-manuel-pellegrini.jpg

To be accurate two worlidies won him that trophy fuck all else

That is laughable, no manager wins anything then. Do we take away our PL trophy from Bobby because it took a last minute moment of brilliance from the team to win it.

bob stockport said:
1. Demechalis -why play him?
2. Why loan out Guidetti as he is ideal for these games.
3. Where is this all going?

2. He can't get a game at stoke !!!!

Question to the OP .
I agree Yaya isn't capt material but who out of the starting 11 would you have chosen ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.