Three questions you'd ask Manuel Pellegrini

i kne albert davy said:
1) Why was it alright to play a reserve keeper in the league cup final and not the centre back who'd played every game.
2) Doe's your love child centre back have pictures of you with a small goat.
3) Do you know that in English football teams don't just roll over for bigger clubs,

And the bonus question why am I getting up at 4 in the morning to fly out to Barcelona.
I like your bonus question . I believe its for the love of City . I hope you have a great time in Barcelona . :)

i kne albert davy said:
1) Why was it alright to play a reserve keeper in the league cup final and not the centre back who'd played every game.
3) Do you know that in English football teams don't just roll over for bigger clubs,

And the bonus question why am I getting up at 4 in the morning to fly out to Barcelona

for the craic Davy, we all do the same.
even the loony manager we have can't ruin euro away days.

baildon blue said:
i kne albert davy said:

And the bonus question why am I getting up at 4 in the morning to fly out to Barcelona.
I like your bonus question . I believe its for the love of City . I hope you have a great time in Barcelona . :)
cheers mate I'll be doing my very best never had a bad euro away.

de niro said:
i kne albert davy said:

And the bonus question why am I getting up at 4 in the morning to fly out to Barcelona

for the craic Davy, we all do the same.
even the loony manager we have can't ruin euro away days.
we'll be having a party just gutted tonight because we should be looking forward to another trip to Wembley.

Q: Can you please inform the masses that there was nobody else to play but Demichelis.

Nastasic is injured and Kompany has been injured twice this season and needs to be managed carefully.

Why are you not blessed with the hindsight as some of the posters on bluemoon?
Why are you not as good a manager as some of the posters on bluemoon?
Why are your tactics not as good as some of the posters on bluemoon?

kun said:
FFS What a pathetic thread
Thank fuck. The first comment I can relate to. One bad performance and everyone wants him gone. Ffs blues we were ahit yes but wr can still win other cups

1 , why dont you rate our english players ?

2, why play our best team against chelsea in the fa cup and then throw it all away by making 8 changes against wigan ?

3, why cant you motivate our players against the lesser teams ?

1. Why does MDM start every f'in game even if he has to slot in midfield
2. Why with all the recent games has Milner been sat on the bench without getting a game
3. What has happened to negredo's game?

Bonus - When will you realise this is not la liga - teams outside the top 2 can give anyone a game on their day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.