Three Takes On Carlos' Contrition

urmston said:
Merson is a convicted drunk driving criminal who has lost his driving licence.

Why do Sky employ him?

good question. why haven't sky ripped up the contract of this convicted criminal when they sacked rodney marsh without hesitation for making a tasteless joke?

according to merson he's a 'recovering' alcoholic. seems he does most of his recovering in the pub.

Don't give Merson any time of day the guy is a cock - dismissed Pizzaro a few weeks back basically saying he's past it based on his age 32 - hope the idiot is choking on his words especially when Utd still depend on old comrades Giggs n Scholes Merson is useless & loves arsenal & no one else

Balti said:
mac said:
merson is an utter cockhead.

Had an email inviting me to County to watch Merson after dinner speaking - £40!

Shame its him as its a good cause but he is so bitter and twisted you would have to be the most blinkered Arsenal Fan to be able to put up with his nonsense for an hour or so.

Cant believe anyone could choose him,there must be so much better out there.

I actually have a T shirt with Merson's mug on it. I used to be on the "Danger here" football site a lot when he came out with the marvellously poignant "Next year don't come" prophecy, so his stupidity and frail grasp of English were immortalised on a T shirt design. I like it, especially as it reflects his fatalistic and bonkers view of how we are now and how, quite possibly, everyone at Eastlands may die and the club may wither to nought given failure to win the league this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.