Throwing the placards on the pitch

nicko said:
I also think this "showsec are all cunts" mentality is a load of shit. 95% of them are young men/women who are strapped for cash doing a job to pay the bills, in any job you will get 1 or 2 jobsworths

How would you feel if your son/daughter was being chanted "wanker, wanker, wanker" at and have tightly rolled up balls of paper chucked at them by dozens of morons for 90 minutes.

What really gets me is the stupidity of people thinking this is soooo hilarious and "cos there a steward they deserve all they get"

morons.

people were reacting to a disgusting incident, where someone was horribly mistreated, what do you expect in a football stadium full of hot headed people and fans whothink showsec are cunts, seriuosly what do you expect, even of bluemoon you should know the feelings of the fans

bluebannana said:
people were reacting to a disgusting incident, where someone was horribly mistreated, what do you expect in a football stadium full of hot headed people and fans whothink showsec are cunts, seriuosly what do you expect, even of bluemoon you should know the feelings of the fans

A football stadium with a fair few cunts of its own...

Was up in 3rd tier, when people were throwing them at the security it made me chuckle but throwing at the players was plain stupid

bluebannana said:
nicko said:
I also think this "showsec are all cunts" mentality is a load of shit. 95% of them are young men/women who are strapped for cash doing a job to pay the bills, in any job you will get 1 or 2 jobsworths

How would you feel if your son/daughter was being chanted "wanker, wanker, wanker" at and have tightly rolled up balls of paper chucked at them by dozens of morons for 90 minutes.

What really gets me is the stupidity of people thinking this is soooo hilarious and "cos there a steward they deserve all they get"

morons.

the vast vast majority of fans realise that just because a few of the stewards are over doing their little bit of power, most of them are doing a job they have to do to pay the bills and are pretty much ok.

But the retards can't get their heads round this and have to abuse them all. pretty sad imo

All this 'showsec' stuff - load of bollocks and a clear cop-out IMO

Just dickheads tyring to justitfy being dickheads - children thinking something silly was clever and now when realising people think it was just moronic they are clinging to some bollocks excuse

My 4 year old has already outgrown such crass excuse-making

I for one thought it was fucking hilarious. Valero when he was taking a corner just stood there like 'What the fuck?' Piss funny.

Seriously some of you lot need to get a sense of humour, it was a bit of paper for fucks sake.

Del Monte said:
I for one thought it was fucking hilarious. Valero when he was taking a corner just stood there like 'What the fuck?' Piss funny.

Seriously some of you lot need to get a sense of humour, it was a bit of paper for fucks sake.

Piss funny - well glad you had a laugh - if we do get fined or some other action is taken - it will be exactly that 'piss funny incident' that will be the main reason.

Well so long as you enjoyed yourself the rest of us can just go and fuck ourselves and get a life - only those that thought it was piss funny matter - the club can pay the fine - fuck it they can afford it and what fucking right have anyone at the club to expect that when they do things for the fans they should be shown some respect.

Fuck 'em - fuck everyone apart from us dicks 'cos we are all that matters to us

Well so long as you enjoyed yourself the rest of us can just go and fuck ourselves and get a life - only those that thought it was piss funny matter - the club can pay the fine - fuck it they can afford it and what fucking right have anyone at the club to expect that when they do things for the fans they should be shown some respect.

Fuck 'em - fuck everyone apart from us dicks 'cos we are all that matters to us[/quote]

calm down youll live, just a bit of paper ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.