Throwing the placards on the pitch

mcfc1632 said:
Del Monte said:
I for one thought it was fucking hilarious. Valero when he was taking a corner just stood there like 'What the fuck?' Piss funny.

Seriously some of you lot need to get a sense of humour, it was a bit of paper for fucks sake.

Piss funny - well glad you had a laugh - if we do get fined or some other action is taken - it will be exactly that 'piss funny incident' that will be the main reason.

Well so long as you enjoyed yourself the rest of us can just go and fuck ourselves and get a life - only those that thought it was piss funny matter - the club can pay the fine - fuck it they can afford it and what fucking right have anyone at the club to expect that when they do things for the fans they should be shown some respect.

Fuck 'em - fuck everyone apart from us dicks 'cos we are all that matters to us

*Throws a piece of paper at mcfc1632*

Del Monte said:
I for one thought it was fucking hilarious. Valero when he was taking a corner just stood there like 'What the fuck?' Piss funny.

Seriously some of you lot need to get a sense of humour, it was a bit of paper for fucks sake.

If you'd like to forward your bank details so they can direct debit the UEFA fine out of it then...

Fuck it, it was piss funny though. Some rich **** will pay for it so it doesn't matter eh?

Suppose the laser pen at the Bayern player in Italy was fucking hilarious? It's only a torch after all.

The problem here isn't with paper / City fans - it's with fucking attitude and society.

Prodigal Son said:
Del Monte said:

If you'd like to forward your bank details so they can direct debit the UEFA fine out of it then...

Fuck it, it was piss funny though. Some rich **** will pay for it so it doesn't matter eh?

Suppose the laser pen at the Bayern player in Italy was fucking hilarious? It's only a torch after all.

The problem here isn't with paper / City fans - it's with fucking attitude and society.

Why do people on here have to dig deeper and discover that everything is to do with our fucking society? SOMEBODY THREW SOME FUCKING PAPER, GET. A. FUCKING. LIFE. Get over it and move on.

Bloody paper Nazis.

howfen blue said:
A tremendous night for the kill the cheese movement, coloured plastic cards to hold in the air = proper gay!!!
The whole lower tier and the whole of the south stand.... that's 26,000 people.... who disagree with you.

Not to mention those of us in L2 and L3 who wished we had a card to hold up

Del Monte said:
Why do people on here have to dig deeper and discover that everything is to do with our fucking society? SOMEBODY THREW SOME FUCKING PAPER, GET. A. FUCKING. LIFE. Get over it and move on.

Bloody paper Nazis.

Because it fucking is.

No prick gives a shit about anybody except themselves.

SOMEBODY THREW SOME PAPER WHEN ASKED NOT TO
SOMEBODY CAN'T STOP SMOKING WHEN ASKED NOT TO
SOMEBODY CAN'T SIT THE FUCK DOWN WHEN ASKED TO

I notice you weren't overly bothered about some fucker having to pay the fine which kinda adds to the point.

My life's fine thanks. Don't fret about me. I'm happy not pissing myself at chucking bits of paper. Imagine if I did. I'd never have to go out again. Could just get myself a fucking ream of a4 and throw it at my bedroom wall.

Fuck Xbox.

Prodigal Son said:
Del Monte said:

Bloody paper Nazis.

Because it fucking is.

No prick gives a shit about anybody except themselves.

SOMEBODY THREW SOME PAPER WHEN ASKED NOT TO
SOMEBODY CAN'T STOP SMOKING WHEN ASKED NOT TO
SOMEBODY CAN'T SIT THE FUCK DOWN WHEN ASKED TO

I notice you weren't overly bothered about some fucker having to pay the fine which kinda adds to the point.

My life's fine thanks. Don't fret about me. I'm happy not pissing myself at chucking bits of paper. Imagine if I did. I'd never have to go out again. Could just get myself a fucking ream of a4 and throw it at my bedroom wall.
I have the utmost respect for our club and our owners, I didn't throw paper myself as I was on the other side of the South Stand, but I'm sure our owners will get over a little fine! To be honest, bar the last minute winner, that was the most entertaining part of the game. The fact that we are being fined anyway beggars belief, seeing as Napoli fans can go around stabbing people and not have to worry about getting their club in the shit!

I'll say it again, get over it, it doesn't affect you does it?

Dubai Blue said:
Prodigal Son said:
Yeah, cos that's exactly the same.

the point stands - moronic, cuntish behaviour even when asked by the club they're supposed to fucking support asks them not to.....

They don't give a fuck about fuck all or anybody

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.