Thrown out of the stadium today

don'tt really think it is fair play though is it. it seems a little bit odd to me that 2 people can be thrown out of the stadium with almost no evidence.

even if the 2 people in this thread were guilty, i still think that to just find them and conviscate the season tickets with no chance to explain what had happened from their point of view is wrong. unless there was any actual physical harm done or very very agressive behaviour (whereby the police would be handling). everyone who has worked in customer services has to deal with unreasonable customers and soemtmes things boil over, and people say things they regret because they are angry.

how do we know that the man city staff were not abusive themselves or aggressive, anything could have happened. you can;t just take their word for it without investigation.

if the same thing happened to me i (ie i was asked to leave nad i was innocent) ithink i would be in an awful lot of trouble and would no longer be a seasonn ticket holder, and would likely have a criminal record for resiting arrest. i would have lost my temper when asked to leave, and would have taken several police officers to remove me by force. i would have spoilt prob about 30 minutes of the game all around me with arguing.

Howling Wolf said:
don'tt really think it is fair play though is it. it seems a little bit odd to me that 2 people can be thrown out of the stadium with almost no evidence.

even if the 2 people in this thread were guilty, i still think that to just find them and conviscate the season tickets with no chance to explain what had happened from their point of view is wrong. unless there was any actual physical harm done or very very agressive behaviour (whereby the police would be handling). everyone who has worked in customer services has to deal with unreasonable customers and soemtmes things boil over, and people say things they regret because they are angry.

how do we know that the man city staff were not abusive themselves or aggressive, anything could have happened. you can;t just take their word for it without investigation.

if the same thing happened to me i (ie i was asked to leave nad i was innocent) ithink i would be in an awful lot of trouble and would no longer be a seasonn ticket holder, and would likely have a criminal record for resiting arrest. i would have lost my temper when asked to leave, and would have taken several police officers to remove me by force. i would have spoilt prob about 30 minutes of the game all around me with arguing.

Well lets see what happens if showsec ever say to you "excuse me lads can you come with me I just need a little chat" "why what's wrong" "nothing just need a quick chat" then totally different attitude once they get you in the quiet.

We both have done nothing wrong and I sincerely hope this kind of thing never happens to innocent people again at our club !!!

Although it seems if it happened to you, you would take on the world and GMP !!!

don't take offence at what i said. i will take your advice and not go and have quiet words with show sec staff, they certainly wouldt touch me or try to remove me. if it came to gmp, hopfefully i would have the bollocks just to hold on to my seta for aslong as possible. maybe your right, i would just like to believe i could do this. im on your side.

Howling Wolf said:
don't take offence at what i said. i will take your advice and not go and have quiet words with show sec staff, they certainly wouldt touch me or try to remove me. if it came to gmp, hopfefully i would have the bollocks just to hold on to my seta for aslong as possible. maybe your right, i would just like to believe i could do this. im on your side.
Ok sorry if I read it wrong, GMP were on our side and couldn't believe it was happening without showing us any proof, but they said city make the rules nothing they could do, we spoke to them for a while outside. It was showsec with the attitude

fair enough sound about right. i have nothing agaist the police. my point is i would refuse to leave and as such the police would be forced to interven. i have been in trouble for similar and am extremely stubborn. im glad it has been sorted out for you

Howling Wolf said:

There's been a small number of situations where completely innocent Blues have been dealt with badly by Showsec Stewards and City have had to sort out the problem. The orange coated Club Stewards are infinitely more professional and calm whilst dealing with disputes and rarely will you read criticism about them.

peoffrey said:
Howling Wolf said:

There's been a small number of situations where completely innocent Blues have been dealt with badly by Showsec Stewards and City have had to sort out the problem. The orange coated Club Stewards are infinitely more professional and calm whilst dealing with disputes and rarely will you read criticism about them.

yes totally agree, i have a good relationship with them and always say hello before every game, either just as i go through the turnstile or the ones that stand at the top of the stairs, as its been the same blokes for the last few years so you get to know them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.