Thrown out of the stadium today

Skashion said:
Indeed, more details please. Was it Danny who got it back? Did they look at the logs of when you came in the stadium, whether it was read by a reader etc? Apology?

Don't want to go into too much detail as an investigation still going on, I'm waiting for a letter from the club and see what's said. It was a brief chat as he was driving.

Just glad it's resolved, I'm such a city fan I have only just paid for a flight with Etihad to make us more ££££

Sorted anyway that's the main thing

Well done Mekon. When they are trying to sell stuff to us they are treating us like hungry consumers & customers but some people still think that at the game they can treat us like they were doing in the nineteen eighties.

Here's hoping you get something by way of apology.

mekonmcfc said:
Don't want to go into too much detail as an investigation still going on, I'm waiting for a letter from the club and see what's said. It was a brief chat as he was driving.

Just glad it's resolved, I'm such a city fan I have only just paid for a flight with Etihad to make us more ££££

Sorted anyway that's the main thing
Aye, glad it is. Fans have to stick together. Not just at our club but all clubs.

hello mekonmcfc,your suppose to put your defence in writing and post it to p.fletcher who will then in his own time assess it against your accussers evidence and then deliver his veiw,in the meantime you will be suspended indefinatley,i know ive been through it fortunateley i had a steward who backed me up.to speed things along i went through email .peterfletcher@mcfc.com good luck

paco said:
hello mekonmcfc,your suppose to put your defence in writing and post it to p.fletcher who will then in his own time assess it against your accussers evidence and then deliver his veiw,in the meantime you will be suspended indefinatley,i know ive been through it fortunateley i had a steward who backed me up.to speed things along i went through email .peterfletcher@mcfc.com good luck
Have a look back mate, he's guilty as hell.

Carver said:
Well done Mekon. When they are trying to sell stuff to us they are treating us like hungry consumers & customers but some people still think that at the game they can treat us like they were doing in the nineteen eighties.

Here's hoping you get something by way of apology.

And that the accusers involved do something about it not happening again...

mekonmcfc said:
Update *

Matter has been resolved, although not happy at missing the best performance of the season. But our season cards are being returned

Pleased to hear you got it sorted out.

paco said:

You haven't been keeping up with the thread, have you?

So to summarise for those that are too lazy to read the thread, Mekon and withingtonmcfc arrived at the ground, bullied and verbally abused a PDA operator, then though that they might be in trouble so Mekon went to City Square for a pint and a pie, then entered the ground some time later.
When the stewards were looking for them at the next home game, they seen the two culprits sitting beside each other but looking different ways due to a lovers tiff and kicked them both out, after confiscating their season tickets.
Aggrieved by being caught, Mekon than went onto Bluemoon to complain, and after a suitable time went by, withingtonmcfc joined in to defend his mate (they had made up by this time).
Now they have both escaped justice and are off scot free to continue to bully and harrass anyone else they see fit.

Well, either this or two Blues were the case of mistaken identity and had to miss the best home performance of the season to date, and we still have two "blues" at large that have got away with threatening behaviour.
To avoid risking the same thing happening to YOU, I would suggest that you wear something distinctive to home games, a red rag with aig should ensure that you are not accused in the wrong.

(tongue out of cheek for a second or two, and glad that it got sorted for both of you, and fair play to MCFC for sorting it out realitively quickly, and hope that the people that were responsible are caught and banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.