Thrown out of the stadium today

For what it's worth my advice to the op would be to do nothing further tonight. Have a good think over the weekend about what you want to say to the club.
I'd be pissed off as well but it will cloud your judgement when writing anything down if you're still angry.
If you need it, get help compiling any e-mails and make them as clear and precise as possible. Keep all e-mails.

stonerblue said:
For what it's worth my advice to the op would be to do nothing further tonight. Have a good think over the weekend about what you want to say to the club.
I'd be pissed off as well but it will cloud your judgement when writing anything down if you're still angry.
If you need it, get help compiling any e-mails and make them as clear and precise as possible. Keep all e-mails.

This.

If you send in an angry email that isn't well thought out, you are cementing that story as one you must use in court. Even a phone call will do this because many corporations record disputes, or at least have their employee take notes. From what I know of lawyers, they love getting you flustered in such a way that you misrepresent your story to find inconsistencies later. Then they can say you're lying when you correct your recollection.

Take a weekend, and if you have a friend who works in law, get some quick advice on your rights and how to present your story. Going off half-cocked could cost you your seasoncard.

Blue Haze said:
stonerblue said:

This.

If you send in an angry email that isn't well thought out, you are cementing that story as one you must use in court. Even a phone call will do this because many corporations record disputes, or at least have their employee take notes. From what I know of lawyers, they love getting you flustered in such a way that you misrepresent your story to find inconsistencies later. Then they can say you're lying when you correct your recollection.

Take a weekend, and if you have a friend who works in law, get some quick advice on your rights and how to present your story. Going off half-cocked could cost you your seasoncard.

Don't go off 'half cocked'. Why didn't i just say that??

Heard a lot about this fletcher and Wilson pair of cunts together,soriano needs to nip this in the bud, there bringing bad news to the club.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Heard a lot about this fletcher and Wilson pair of ***** together,soriano needs to nip this in the bud, there bringing bad news to the club.

Danny Wilson is one of the most understanding and caring people working for MCFC at present and, although I read people writing about Mr Fletcher with anger, when I contacted him for advice last season he responded almost immediately and was very helpful. Granted it had nothing to do with season tickets or bannings but I speak as I find and he dealt with my problem easily.

Danny Wison I have had a lot of contact with over the past 2 years for various reasons and he is a true gentleman and I am sorry but you, El Apache Tevez have not been reading the praise others have also reaped on Danny. There was even a whole thread devoted to him a few days ago.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268368</a>

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Heard a lot about this fletcher and Wilson pair of ***** together,soriano needs to nip this in the bud, there bringing bad news to the club.
That's the first time I've heard a bad word about Danny Wilson. He was a great help when I contacted him a couple of years back.

If what the OP says is 100% true then the club has made a complete balls up and their mistake will be obvious as soon as it's investigated. They will have data that proves you didn't enter the ground together and should also be able to decipher that your card wasn't read by one of the PDAs.

Just stay calm and explain that it can't possibly have been you for X, Y and Z reasons, and that it must be a case of mistaken identity. I'm sure it'll all be cleared up in no time and you'll get your card back with an apology and some form of compensation.

But remember that as badly as you feel you've been treated so far, you now need these people to help you so try to keep them on your side; no shouting or threats to go legal/public. That's for a much later date if you're polite request to review the situation falls on deaf ears.

AZUL said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
AZUL said:
We're you the agressor if not then you are one to watch-and I will-believe me
The OP is clearly upset at his treatment and seems genuine to me. You're being deliberately provocative so, for the last time, please stop.
No- a PDA operator was threatened with violence if he didn't let someone into a cup game for free- the op may not have been the culprit but his new mate probably was

Azul that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. I take it you haven't read any of what I wrote. Neither of us had anything to do with it. He was in the ground at 7pm, and we are both trying to clear our names. He is not my new mate and I think the club would be better off without people like you !<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 am --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
That's the first time I've heard a bad word about Danny Wilson. He was a great help when I contacted him a couple of years back.

If what the OP says is 100% true then the club has made a complete balls up and their mistake will be obvious as soon as it's investigated. They will have data that proves you didn't enter the ground together and should also be able to decipher that your card wasn't read by one of the PDAs.

Just stay calm and explain that it can't possibly have been you for X, Y and Z reasons, and that it must be a case of mistaken identity. I'm sure it'll all be cleared up in no time and you'll get your card back with an apology and some form of compensation.

But remember that as badly as you feel you've been treated so far, you now need these people to help you so try to keep them on your side; no shouting or threats to go legal/public. That's for a much later date if you're polite request to review the situation falls on deaf ears.

Danny Wilson has replied to my mail and will look into it on Monday. It was and I categorically repeat not me. I did not even speak to a PDA operator. I asked them to check that and they said we don't need to he identified you both. Which is clearly impossible as we went in the ground at different times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.