Thugs kill puppy by stamping on its head

mancity89

A teenage girl looked on in horror as a sick yob killed her ten-week-old puppy by stamping on its head, it was revealed today.

April Alderton, 15, was carrying her Jack Russell Sandy through Priory Park in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, when she put the dog down on the ground for a few seconds.

Tiny Sandy then wandered over to a group of three teenage boys wearing dark jeans and hooded tops - when one of them lashed out and stamped on her head.

Horrified April tried to give Sandy mouth-to-mouth resuscitation at the scene before taking her to a nearby vets, but the puppy died from a fractured skull.

'I am very angry'
April was given Sandy just four weeks ago to help her attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

The teenager today spoke of her grief at the puppy's brutal death at the hands of the thug, on Monday morning.

She said: "I'm devastated. It was such a shock - Sandy was a lovely puppy.

"She wandered over to three boys wagging her tail and one of them just put his foot out and trampled on her head.

"She was very well behaved and one of those things you can't replace. I am very angry."

Her mother, Loretta, 45, heard April screaming and crying after the incident and found her sitting on the kerb sobbing.

She said: "It is unbelievable. How could someone do something like that?"

Grandmother Norma Peachey, 72, from Cherry Hinton, Cambridge, added: "It is despicable. Sandy was such a little dear - so tiny she could have fitted in a coffee cup."

Police and RSPCA officers are appealing for information about the attack, which was carried out by three youths between 11.15am and 11.50am.

PC Amanda Foreman of Cambridgeshire police said: "This has upset the entire family who are finding it hard to understand how someone can do this to a puppy.

"If anyone saw what happened, or knows something about this, they should get in touch." RSPCA inspector Cherry Evans also condemned the "shocking and sickening" attack.

She said: "This is an absolutely shocking and sickening incident which has caused a great deal of pain to this small puppy and left her owners devastated.

"It is difficult to understand how anyone could be so deliberately cruel and it is vital that anyone with information comes forward." - Daily Mail

Why????

I cant see why someone would want to even do this? its sick

mancity89 said:
A teenage girl looked on in horror as a sick yob killed her ten-week-old puppy by stamping on its head, it was revealed today.

April Alderton, 15, was carrying her Jack Russell Sandy through Priory Park in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, when she put the dog down on the ground for a few seconds.

Tiny Sandy then wandered over to a group of three teenage boys wearing dark jeans and hooded tops - when one of them lashed out and stamped on her head.

Horrified April tried to give Sandy mouth-to-mouth resuscitation at the scene before taking her to a nearby vets, but the puppy died from a fractured skull.

'I am very angry'
April was given Sandy just four weeks ago to help her attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

The teenager today spoke of her grief at the puppy's brutal death at the hands of the thug, on Monday morning.

She said: "I'm devastated. It was such a shock - Sandy was a lovely puppy.

"She wandered over to three boys wagging her tail and one of them just put his foot out and trampled on her head.

"She was very well behaved and one of those things you can't replace. I am very angry."

Her mother, Loretta, 45, heard April screaming and crying after the incident and found her sitting on the kerb sobbing.

She said: "It is unbelievable. How could someone do something like that?"

Grandmother Norma Peachey, 72, from Cherry Hinton, Cambridge, added: "It is despicable. Sandy was such a little dear - so tiny she could have fitted in a coffee cup."

Police and RSPCA officers are appealing for information about the attack, which was carried out by three youths between 11.15am and 11.50am.

PC Amanda Foreman of Cambridgeshire police said: "This has upset the entire family who are finding it hard to understand how someone can do this to a puppy.

"If anyone saw what happened, or knows something about this, they should get in touch." RSPCA inspector Cherry Evans also condemned the "shocking and sickening" attack.

She said: "This is an absolutely shocking and sickening incident which has caused a great deal of pain to this small puppy and left her owners devastated.

"It is difficult to understand how anyone could be so deliberately cruel and it is vital that anyone with information comes forward." - Daily Mail

Why????

Fucked up is that. It's sickening. I can only guess the lad who did it isn't old enough or wise enough to realise the consequences of his actions.

Hopefully they'll find who's done it and leave it (yes it, because these people aint people they're scum) in a room with 2 hungry rottweilers and see if he can stamp on them

This is actually perverted, I'd leave the little arseholes in a room with a pack of rabid dogs, see how hard they are then, if they live then fair enough they can walk free, if they're mauled to death then Lady Karma has had her way.

Cruelty to animals is pathetic.

ono said:
mancity89 said:
Why????

Fucked up is that. It's sickening. I can only guess the lad who did it isn't old enough or wise enough to realise the consequences of his actions.

...or possibly just fucking horrible little ****.

TheMightyQuinn said:
This is actually perverted, I'd leave the little arseholes in a room with a pack of rabid dogs, see how hard they are then, if they live then fair enough they can walk free, if they're mauled to death then Lady Karma has had her way.

Cruelty to animals is pathetic.

your alright with cruelty to humans though, funny that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.