thurs headlines

REDKNAPP RECOVERING IN HOSPITAL AFTER VIOLENT TWITCH ATTACK FOLLOWING A LAST MINUTE DEFEAT TO CITY

spurs fans VOTE with their feet,

hundreds of spurs fans leave early as man city thrash tottenham,

colinbellsboots said:
not really tuned into this are you?, what do you do at partys? sit alone, presuming you get an invite...

Que?

*****************BALED OUT***************
Manchester City look on course for the Champions League as they provided a remarkable comeback from 2-0 down in the space of five minute. Tevez scored what looked like a consolation goal with a doubtful penalty when Gareth Bale was adjudged to have felled Adam Johnson, then Adebayor's volley from a SWP cross looked to be going wide when it deflected off Bale's left knee to fly into the top corner. The remarkable comeback was complete when Gareth Bale was involved again, under pressure from a rampaging Zabaleta he tried a backpass that flew past Gomes, hit both post's and trickled over the line.

AdebayFOURTH

Manu sends City to the Champions League with an 89th minute wonder goal.

Harrys "CATKNAPPs"

The Theivin, Twitchin, Whingin', Lyin all round triffic c**t Harry Redknapp saw red as his side fell asleep for the last 45 minutes of the "TOP FOUR CLASH" at the City of Manchester Stadium last night as Mancini's Magnificent Men showed thier masterclass of how to keep cool and put 3 past an inexperianced keeper.

Oasis_City said:
AdebayFOURTH

Manu sends City to the Champions League with an 89th minute wonder goal.

nice, best one so far

mat said:
colinbellsboots said:
not really tuned into this are you?, what do you do at partys? sit alone, presuming you get an invite...

Que?
it seemed that you where spoilin the party atmosphere, i do wish people wouldnt quote in fracais coz they seem to think its clever, my motto whilst i spent 5 years in france , was LEGIO PATRIA NOSTA check it out you will understand where i have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.