thurs headlines

colinbellsboots said:
mat said:
it seemed that you where spoilin the party atmosphere, i do wish people wouldnt quote in fracais coz they seem to think its clever, my motto whilst i spent 5 years in france , was LEGIO PATRIA NOSTA check it out you will understand where i have been.
oops i fook up again , misread sorry, anyway how is manuel?

BLUES IN EURO-ECSTACY!

WONDER STRIKE FROM BARRY MEAN
IT'S ALL OVER FOR HARRY!!!!

mat said:
'ARRYS GAME!

Arab owned club blown away by Englands greatest manager since sir alf after a stunning 97th minute tap in by Defoe ends Moneybags Man City's champions league dream which surely gives the deaths knell to Mancinis City Career.

probably this hope not though

THERE'S THE DAW, SON

Adebayor and Tevez give Tottenham's player of the year the runaround as City go fourth.

FOOTBALL RUINED! END IS NIGH!

Top 4 broken forever by City Champs League success. David Gill advises: 'Go home, lock the doors and await further instructions.' Looting and fire bombs reported in parts of Liverpool and Stretford, even before kick off. Four Horsemen sighted in skies of London. Mayans out by 2 years!

CITY READY TO TOURE EUROPE

City make 4th thanks to a wonder goal from skipper Kolo Toure. The Ivorian ran the length of the pitch before hammering past the helpless Gomes. Toure dedicated his goal to City's keeper Gunnar Nielsen who suprisingly started in goal ahead of the loanee Marton Fulop. Nielsen, who saved 3 penaltys and also fractured his kneck whilst rising above Peter Crouch to clutch a ball from a corner said ''my performance was average and I can not wait to show the City Fans the real me''

Every one dreams dont they?

tevez injured!
tevez suffered a slight nose bleed when putting away last nights matchball.tevez forgetting the cupboard was already full,was shocked when previous matchballs fell out.

mancini says"tevez has been excused double training,while he looks for a house with bigger cupboards"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.