Thursday night - your team needs YOU!

where are the loyal fans in 117;118;and 119 in the south stand;as there are hundreds of seats unsold.-free entry for under 16s aswell;also early kick off;for those still at school.

I started a thread similar to this the other day, and was accused of being naive and tub thumping by some of the usual suspects on here.
Apparently its up to the players to play so well that we cant help but cheer them on, its not for us get behind them in an effort to inspire them.
So I await the same for this thread unfortunately.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211005</a>

Just watched RM reaction to the reading win ont he OS

At the end of the interview they go on to talk about the Kiev match.....RM seems a little resigned to the fact that we may go out.....but it seems to be tinged with a bit of he may actually be relieved to go out so he can concentrate on top 4 and the semi final......

Im in two minds myself as I could see why he would think like that...it would free up a lot of time for players to recover etc

BUt I never want city to lose so..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done liam, i certainly read your post and agreed with you, my two sons are playing football for school therefore no chance of making six kick off, but after reading your post i bought all three of us tickets and told their teacher they can only play until half time !!
come on city<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 am --<br /><br />well done liam, i certainly read your post and agreed with you, my two sons are playing football for school therefore no chance of making six kick off, but after reading your post i bought all three of us tickets and told their teacher they can only play until half time !!
come on city

Ditto Liam . I am a seasoncard holder in 118 , not missed and never miss a game . I cant believe that the people who are around me dont turn up for cup games , only premier league . I think we have a real chance ........ half full glass etc : can you imagine what the payers will thikn when they see a poor crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.