Ticket disappeared from Apple wallet

Had a text from club advising me to update don’t normally get this and also for UCL games it’s same pass as my PL one I followed the link and download was available, added to my wallet with a new one for UCL

IMG_2315.jpeg

Have you checked if it’s on the expired list on the wallet?

Hi I have got 3 season tickets which hadn’t updated for Leipzig. In trying to make the updates work one of them has disappeared, anyone know how I retrieve it? I.T. Is not my thing as an FOC

Same happened to me, they resent the download link

My iPhone came up with a maximum of 2 tickets are allowed at any time so I deleted a couple of expired tickets and straight away the Leipzig one appeared. However for the Young Boys game my ticket was still showing as Bournemouth but it worked perfectly fine.

Seems they have issues

“Man City v RB Leipzig, Kick Off 8pm - If your Mobile Season Ticket is not currently displaying tonight’s fixture, it will still allow you entry regardless of the fixture displayed on your pass. As long as you’ve not requested a Print@Home. “

It’s going to be chaos isn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.