ticket exchange where is it??

notts blue

did see when i got my platinum seasoncard that we would be able to sell our unwanted match tickets,

anyone know where you can do this looked on mcfc.co.uk

cheers

notts blue said:
did see when i got my platinum seasoncard that we would be able to sell our unwanted match tickets,

cheers

spoke to @ the city office on Friday they said they were ready its was viagogo people who were dragging the process

the seller will have to pay 10% charges and the buyer 15% so to break even and try and meet the face value criteria could cost + 25% for the purchaser

johnbmcr said:
notts blue said:

cheers

spoke to @ the city office on Friday they said they were ready its was viagogo people who were dragging the process

the seller will have to pay 10% charges and the buyer 15% so to break even and try and meet the face value criteria could cost + 25% for the purchaser

ha, thought there might be a hold up in true ticket office style, blame someone else!

cheers anyway pal

Interested to see how much they use for the "original price" as you ask for up to 150% of the value - if it's based on the match day price (Southampton is £56) you can ask for £84 or if its the price of a season ticket/19 to get the average price (£650/19 = £34) you can ask for £51 so a big difference!!

Kippaxian said:
Interested to see how much they use for the "original price" as you ask for up to 150% of the value - if it's based on the match day price (Southampton is £56) you can ask for £84 or if its the price of a season ticket/19 to get the average price (£650/19 = £34) you can ask for £51 so a big difference!!

Why would MCFC or viagogo average the cost down less % in charges for them and think fans will ask for £84 if only to get hammered on here for profit-making

its going to be 300pg Blue Moon thread before the Liverpool game I can sense it already

They really need to get a move on with this!

Its less than three weeks to the first game....and ive got 2, possibly tickets to exchange!

In Typical club style ive got a feeling this will be a complete farce!

I received this from the club when I asked the same question: -

Thank you for your email.

It is our intention to have the Ticket Exchange website running in the weeks running up to the Southampton game, as it is yet to be formally handed over from Viagogo to ourselves at the Sales and Service department at Manchester City.

We hope to have this sorted out as soon as possible, and any information will be on the website as soon as it is confirmed.

I reckon I'll end up on here to sell my tickets.

Stockton Heath Blue said:
I received this from the club when I asked the same question: -

Thank you for your email.

It is our intention to have the Ticket Exchange website running in the weeks running up to the Southampton game, as it is yet to be formally handed over from Viagogo to ourselves at the Sales and Service department at Manchester City.

We hope to have this sorted out as soon as possible, and any information will be on the website as soon as it is confirmed.

I reckon I'll end up on here to sell my tickets.

Thanks for that....although its what i would call a "wishy-washy" response!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.