Ticket Exchange

Same for me, wonder when it’s gonna get paid.

Have you contacted them? The T&C clearly say you will receive payment within 45 days of the match and in the unlikely event that can't happen you will be contacted by city with an update.

There is no logical reason I can think of why they have to wait 45 days but they've broken their own T&C, if you did that you'd likely find yourself on a ban but seems they can just continue to treat the paying customer like shit and get away with it

Have you contacted them? The T&C clearly say you will receive payment within 45 days of the match and in the unlikely event that can't happen you will be contacted by city with an update.

There is no logical reason I can think of why they have to wait 45 days but they've broken their own T&C, if you did that you'd likely find yourself on a ban but seems they can just continue to treat the paying customer like shit and get away with it
I sent a tweet to supporter services this morning but got no reply.

Going to contact them on Monday, really frustrating! Waiting 45 days is a piss take in itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.