Ticket Exchange

Just spent 30 mins on the phone to upgrade grandsons ticket as he’s away but told system won’t let them do it so can I ring back tomorrow or Wednesday no wonder seats are empty

I just bought 7 tickets for an upcoming game.

6 off my own name and 1 off my nieces details (She is on my friends and family members) as it only lets you buy 6 off one name. Fair enough.

I just got an email through confirming payment for the 6 tickets. I then got another email for the 1 other ticket saying - Thank you for using ticket exchange, we are pleased to announce your refund has been processed?

I didn't use the ticket exchange.... I just bought a one off ticket, off the ticket section like i always have. Like I did for the other 6 tickets, 2 minutes before.

Whats going on?

Had an email today confirming they have actioned refund for Huddersfield ticket exchange transaction

They have also confirmed it may take up to x7 working days for funds to show in my account................

GX did you use ticket exchange for Huddersfield game? Email may have been for that?

It's so long ago now [19/08] that most people would have forgotten......

I have just received the same email as gingerprInce I also put my barcodes ticket on the exchange but no mention of it in the email.

GX did you use ticket exchange for Huddersfield game? Email may have been for that?

It's so long ago now [19/08] that most people would have forgotten......

Bournemouth game i bought for.

I've never in my life used the ticket exchange. I just bought the tickets like normal...

Logged on:
Clicked on buy tickets.
Clicked on the game.
Clicked on the block.
Selected 6 seats.
Checkout.
Card details
Boom.

Then i needed one more ticket. So 20 seconds later i did the same process....
Logged on:
Clicked on buy tickets.
Clicked on the game.
Clicked on the block.
Selected 1 seat.
Checkout.
Selected my nieces name on my drop down list as my name couldn't buy anymore tickets after buying 6.
Card details
Boom.

Got an email confirming my 6 tickets - Happy days.
Then get another email about some refund off ticket exchange for the single ticket? Makes no sense.

Presumably they don't have to action newcastle refund yet?

I forget how many days after fixture it is? ..maybe 45 days?

GX, i dont know, sorry. Hopefully others will chip in

I bought some tickets for the Fulham LC game and it took a ridiculous amount of time to order them.

The order process on the site actually gives you a dropdown box with only one option, which you tick,

It then takes you to the next page but doesn't allow you to proceed. After x15 minutes I figured it out!

eg: the option in the dropdown box it gives you is actually an error as its not valid for the transaction.

That was after I realised the new system didn't carry over my friends and family, so paper tickets to

The only positive is that the seat planner loads in my android, previously had to use puffin browser.

I got an email this afternoon confirming I had a refund for the Huddersfield game, but it could take up to a further 7 working days to appear in my bank account...

Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
Please allow up to 7 working days for funds to be deposited in to your nominated bank account.

Payment Method Amount
Ticket Exchange Bacs Refund £38.68
Total Fees £0.00
Total Discounts £0.00
Total Price -£38.68

All Seasoncards, tickets, tours and memberships are sold subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited's Terms and Conditions of Sale, including any applicable Ground Regulations.

I got an email this afternoon confirming I had a refund for the Huddersfield game, but it could take up to a further 7 working days to appear in my bank account...

Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
Please allow up to 7 working days for funds to be deposited in to your nominated bank account.

Payment Method Amount
Ticket Exchange Bacs Refund £38.68
Total Fees £0.00
Total Discounts £0.00
Total Price -£38.68

All Seasoncards, tickets, tours and memberships are sold subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited's Terms and Conditions of Sale, including any applicable Ground Regulations.
Piss take isn’t it? It’s amazing how fast big companies are at taking your money, yet when it comes to giving it back they take forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.