Ticket for Norwich needed (all requests in here please)

Re: Ticket for Norwich needed

broughton blue 7 said:
dont know if its true but a rag mate told me they only got 1750 tkts for
norwich .....

The standard away allocation is supposed to be 2500. I'm sure I read on another thread that the rags got around that number so I'd expect we'd get the same. No recent history of us standing up etc so no reason for it to be reduced.

Re: Ticket for Norwich needed

robsta said:
broughton blue 7 said:
dont know if its true but a rag mate told me they only got 1750 tkts for
norwich .....

The standard away allocation is supposed to be 2500. I'm sure I read on another thread that the rags got around that number so I'd expect we'd get the same. No recent history of us standing up etc so no reason for it to be reduced.
if thats the case pal i honestly dont think we'll sell 2500 with it being an
early ko and on the box aswell plus its a fuckin day out .....

I,m taking a minibus full of lads down for the weekend,straigh on the lash after the game, most of us are hovering around the 5000 points mark. So looking a bit dodgy for all of us getting a ticket so if anyone has more points and aint bothering going we will gladly take them off your hands and on the plus side, you get the points and we do all the hard graft, but its a sacrifice we are prepared to make on your behalf... inbox us if you can help us out...Cheers....Mark

I NEED 2 adults for this one, please please please if anyone has the points and cant go please can you help me out! sorted a hotel as it's my birthday weekend with my best mate.

PM me, thanks!

binzy m.cf.c said:
I,m taking a minibus full of lads down for the weekend,straigh on the lash after the game, most of us are hovering around the 5000 points mark. So looking a bit dodgy for all of us getting a ticket so if anyone has more points and aint bothering going we will gladly take them off your hands and on the plus side, you get the points and we do all the hard graft, but its a sacrifice we are prepared to make on your behalf... inbox us if you can help us out...Cheers....Mark
mark its pete who sits with ricko did he tell you me and mike are on the train
to norwich ???? we'll meet for a beer after the game ..as regards tkts mate think you'll be ok really dont think we'llsell out ....

think we will sell this out,

could be the closest game for a lot of the southern blues!!

If anyone can help me for two tickets I would appreciate it greatly. We've only got 5500 and 4800ish so looks like we're going to struggle. Will pay face value and can meet anywhere in Manchester. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.