Ticket for Norwich needed (all requests in here please)

At university in Norwich and would love to go with my Dad to this game but I don't have the required points. I've been to five away games this season and it would be great to see a game on my doorstep.

Looking for two tickets, one for me and one for my Dad.

One ticket availiable to true loyal follower, I will be at Aintree watching my horse so will be my second missed game of season, ticket availiable for regular bluemooner.

Min 200 posts, Ticket availiable for £45 face value, To be collected at Arsenal away. PM first qualifier gets ticket

TICKET NOW SOLD

I've got a request....If you're not planning on going to the game yourself, don't buy a ticket to give someone who genuinely wants to go the chance to buy a ticket and get the LOYALTY points themselves. Wish City could do something about this.

Got a ticket for myself in row P but my mates are in LL if anyone is nearer to them and wants to swap seats let me know

Got 1 spare adult for Norwich face value of course can meet at arsenal or on sat if ticket comes before sat cheers. Ticket now gone cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.