Ticket fraud on Blue Moon Forum!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
MCFCSFC said:
Hi Buddy, just been told you're looking to swap a semi-final ticket for last home game? I can send you over my details then you can touch base with me with regards the ticket swap. I obviously won't have the Norwich ticket for a few weeks yet but we're all blues on here and give you my word that the ticket will find it's way to you when it arrives - thanks in advance Mr Zimmer - top man!!

sent on 10th April@13:21

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
No offense chief but have you mistaken me with John Coffee?????now toodle pip before i blowtorch your feet you sphincter!!!!!

replied 1min 26 seconds later
Beautiful zin. Good work fella. Like the 'sphincter' sign off.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Why Always Ste. What about the Rag Fans. Oh who gives a shit if they get ripped off :-)

I know you jest but we are all in the same boat with something like this. No fans should be ripped off like this. Red or blue.

Well the evidence is pilling up I am sure he will be spotted out and about at the games. Nothing worse than looking over your shoulder knowing that at anytime you are just about to get a kicking.

Looking at the photo reckon he won't last 20 seconds.

I hope all this turns the little **** into a fan of a different club now.

I have bought and sold tickets on here many a time and it's always been in person no matter where you are. I think once it has been through the post but i have people who know me well on here to confirm i wouldn't dream of ripping ANYONE off.

Fuck this fat pretender.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I hope all this turns the little **** into a fan of a different club now.

I have bought and sold tickets on here many a time and it's always been in person no matter where you are. I think once it has been through the post but i have people who know me well on here to confirm i wouldn't dream of ripping ANYONE off.

Fuck this fat pretender.

From one goat to another, here here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.