Ticket fraud on Blue Moon Forum!

Hello everyone,

Ive seen my name mentioned on here so i would just like to clear up a few things.

My name is Tommy Dawson, and yes as pointed out by north bury branch i am from the bury area but now living in east lancs/rossendale. I am also now running MCSFC. Manchester City Supporters football club.

Sorry for the long tale but thought it best given the circumstances!

About 12 months ago after activating a twitter account and following several city players and fellow blues i saw something appear for a city supporters team, having played a bit of football but having a career in where i have to work most weekends i put my name forward saying i could play but only when available and not at work. The team was run by Lee Collett who i had never met before.

Along with several other blues we played a few matches against other supporters teams. The fixtures then dried up and the account seemed to vanish. I tried to make contact but nothing. About 3 months ago the account appeared again so i contacted Lee and offered my assistance in running the club.

I offered to take care of the admin side of things. I found out that the team owed approximately £200 out to other clubs we had played in the past but Lee had not paid them. I started to pay this back through the odd bit of money i organised through training sessions and ended paying Preston supporters £100 myself to get the team back in the league which is the IFA league which can be found on the internet. Lee told me this was due to players not paying in the past which i thought was a reasonable answer.

About a month ago MUFC ticket exchange contacted me to make me aware of the ticket fraud allegation against Lee. I had no idea what he had been up to. Nothing has gone through the old twitter account that he ran with for mcfcsfc that i had seen. I believe he did most of it through his own account and a couple of fake ones he set up. Lee immediately stepped down and was adament he had done nothing wrong.

I have since been in touch with Castleton branch of city supporters, citizen ticket x (citys exchange), city themselves, mufc ticket exchange and several other aggrieved fans to firstly show that i have nothing whatsoever to do with it and neither does MCSFC our supporters team or the players who play for the team.

Im sure a few of you on here will know some of the city fans that play for the supporters team and its a shame that the club is still tarnished by the actions of somebody who i believe was an oldham fan some 12 months ago.

Despite Bury branch not hearing of me i can assure you im city through and through and would do nothing to tarnish the club i have grown up supporting through the dark days. I would also not do anything that would put a city fan out!

Ive put a lot of time and money in getting the city team back in the fans league as the league chairmen will tell you. Please can i ask as a fellow blue that you lend your support and do not let Lee Collett ruin it for the rest of us. Anybody who wants to meet me or come to training and meet the other lads involved, we are at Platt Lane Complex this sunday at 1pm.

If you would like to contact me further please feel free and i will help where i can.

mcsfc@outlook.com

twitter @ManCitySFC.

These were new accounts created so that Lee Collett has nothing to do with them.

Tommy Dawson.

Into us for £219.

I won't expand too much on here

Any Blue wishing to get in touch further should contact us via mcfccassy@gmail.com or DM via twitter @McfcCassy

In the mean time, in you fancy a game of football, give Tommy Dawson a shout

Josh Blue said:
Remember it could just be a misunderstanding though.

are you on a wind up josh you put this after saying he seemed like a decent poster, did you actually know him or are you just winding up serious question?

This guy lee is everything that is wrong with any football fan and is an absolute disgrace to the football club however i'm not sure which city or oldham..

after being on the recieving end of the kindness of blues one inparticular poster on this forum going by the name of Ajay. it's sad and angers me that this happens to others because it may stop what happend to me happening to other blues in the future or seeing the face value, help a blue out culture dissapearing!

ManCitySFC said:
Hello everyone,

Ive seen my name mentioned on here so i would just like to clear up a few things.

My name is Tommy Dawson, and yes as pointed out by north bury branch i am from the bury area but now living in east lancs/rossendale. I am also now running MCSFC. Manchester City Supporters football club.

About 12 months ago after activating a twitter account and following several city players and fellow blues i saw something appear for a city supporters team, having played a bit of football but having a career in where i have to work most weekends i put my name forward saying i could play but only when available and not at work. The team was run by Lee Collett who i had never met before.

Along with several other blues we played a few matches against other supporters teams. The fixtures then dried up and the account seemed to vanish. I tried to make contact but nothing. About 3 months ago the account appeared again so i contacted Lee and offered my assistance in running the club.

I offered to take care of the admin side of things. I found out that the team owed approximately £200 out to other clubs we had played in the past but Lee had not paid them. I started to pay this back through the odd bit of money i organised through training sessions and ended paying Preston supporters £100 myself to get the team back in the league which is the IFA league which can be found on the internet. Lee told me this was due to players not paying in the past which i thought was a reasonable answer.

About a month ago MUFC ticket exchange contacted me to make me aware of the ticket fraud allegation against Lee. I had no idea what he had been up to. Nothing has gone through the old twitter account that he ran with for mcfcsfc that i had seen. I believe he did most of it through his own account and a couple of fake ones he set up. Lee immediately stepped down and was adament he had done nothing wrong.

I have since been in touch with Castleton branch of city supporters, citizen ticket x (citys exchange), city themselves, mufc ticket exchange and several other aggrieved fans to firstly show that i have nothing whatsoever to do with it and neither does MCSFC our supporters team or the players who play for the team.

Im sure a few of you on here will know some of the city fans that play for the supporters team and its a shame that the club is still tarnished by the actions of somebody who i believe was an oldham fan some 12 months ago.

Despite Bury branch not hearing of me i can assure you im city through and through and would do nothing to tarnish the club i have grown up supporting through the dark days. I would also not do anything that would put a city fan out!

Ive put a lot of time and money in getting the city team back in the fans league as the league chairmen will tell you. Please can i ask as a fellow blue that you lend your support and do not let Lee Collett ruin it for the rest of us. Anybody who wants to meet me or come to training and meet the other lads involved, we are at Platt Lane Complex this sunday at 1pm.

If you would like to contact me further please feel free and i will help where i can.

mcsfc@outlook.com

twitter @ManCitySFC.

These were new accounts created so that Lee Collett has nothing to do with them.

Tommy Dawson.

For what it's worth you get my vote for honesty and integrity, good luck with the team-you deserve it after the effort you have put in.

blueste41 said:
ManCitySFC said:
Hello everyone,

mcsfc@outlook.com

twitter @ManCitySFC.

Tommy Dawson.

For what it's worth you get my vote for honesty and integrity, good luck with the team-you deserve it after the effort you have put in.

+1

Thankyou all for your support!

Times like this it makes me proud to be a city fan. Im glad i can still say that! Without being too soft, best fans in the land bar none.

Tommy.

Always knew he was dodgy this fella! He promised my mate for a West Brom away ticket on boxing day. Said hed meet us at ground, So my mate goes down there expecting this ticket, and after ringing him all day he finally texts us back saying he sold the ticket the night before. Because he got offered triple than what it was worth.

Also I remember my other mate owed him £20 for a ticket, and I drove him to where he lived which isn't far from me. Strangest thing was he said hed only meet us at the shops on the corner and not outside his house?

Lee-ManCity said:
Always knew he was dodgy this fella! He promised my mate for a West Brom away ticket on boxing day. Said hed meet us at ground, So my mate goes down there expecting this ticket, and after ringing him all day he finally texts us back saying he sold the ticket the night before. Because he got offered triple than what it was worth.

Also I remember my other mate owed him £20 for a ticket, and I drove him to where he lived which isn't far from me. Strangest thing was he said hed only meet us at the shops on the corner and not outside his house?

I'm sure there's a few people would be happy to obtain his house address.

Also, if Lee Collett is reading this (which I presume he is)

I know what you look like, as do many other Blues

My Advice is to stay away from this club, you ain't welcome and if spotted - you will be outed.

Also, if you're thinking of going back to scam Oldham fans again - they to know who and what you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.