Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Lavinda Past said:
kp789 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Has he got blue membership or anything like that?

Whatever, you will have to wait until he qualifies (if he ever does) before you get the two. Or keep an eye on the ticket forum on here. Close to the date plenty will come available, although your chances of two together aren't great.
You think a lot will become available? I am not on the cup scheme so don't hold out much hope of getting one through the club.

Club Wembley should have loads available. The members are only interested in the rags and chelski.

Can someone please explain how to get Club Wembley tickets if you aren't a member, and how much they cost?

kp789 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Dynamo11 said:
Just a quick question, my Dad wants to come with me to Wembley so I need to get 2 tickets. He doesn't have a season ticket but I do so will I be able to on 14th February be able to get those 2 tickets?

Has he got blue membership or anything like that?

Whatever, you will have to wait until he qualifies (if he ever does) before you get the two. Or keep an eye on the ticket forum on here. Close to the date plenty will come available, although your chances of two together aren't great.
You think a lot will become available? I am not on the cup scheme so don't hold out much hope of getting one through the club.

For the Wigan final plenty were knocking about on this forum in the week before the game.

You just have to keep checking the thread and be the first to pm when they pop up.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Lavinda Past said:
kp789 said:

Club Wembley should have loads available. The members are only interested in the rags and chelski.

Can someone please explain how to get Club Wembley tickets if you aren't a member, and how much they cost?
I think it has changed and not as easy nowadays

Marvin said:
I'm glad I am on the League Cup Scheme. Paid off being joining up. I'd get a ticket anyway, but I'll get a good choice when I have made my mind up.

Do you think the same numbers will go as before? I'm wondering whether now that we've been to Wembley a few times the magic might wear off. I hope not. We need to appreciate the good times while they are here, and not take this for granted. Ticket prices are OK relative to match-day Premiership Ticket prices

This is the first season that I have joined the cup scheme for the League Cup (always do the other two): had a feeling it would be a good idea :)

Prices are quite high but it will be money very well spent if we win it in style.

kp789 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Lavinda Past said:

Yes I registered on MyWembley (got free promo code off BM) last year just in case could not get a final ticket Vs Wigan when I 1st went on loads available think about £115, ended up getting them from club but was ready to press the checkout button several times. Out of the blue Wednesday morning got this.

We are emailing to inform you that the My Wembley website is no longer available.

Your membership has therefore expired; however, if you would like to find out more about Club Wembley membership, please click here or email sales@wembleystadium.com.

For any further queries relating to My Wembley, please email mywembley@wembleystadium.com.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you back at Wembley Stadium soon.

Yours sincerely,
The My Wembley Team

Newtoncc said:
kp789 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Yes I registered on MyWembley (got free promo code off BM) last year just in case could not get a final ticket Vs Wigan when I 1st went on loads available think about £115, ended up getting them from club but was ready to press the checkout button several times. Out of the blue Wednesday morning got this.

We are emailing to inform you that the My Wembley website is no longer available.

Your membership has therefore expired; however, if you would like to find out more about Club Wembley membership, please click here or email sales@wembleystadium.com.

For any further queries relating to My Wembley, please email mywembley@wembleystadium.com.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you back at Wembley Stadium soon.

Yours sincerely,
The My Wembley Team
I know a mate who has Club Wembley tickets. Apparently they are no longer doing resales or selling tickets for individual events. Big mistake if you ask me because Level 2 is empty enough as it is and going to be even worse now. He thinks it maybe something to do with the Millwall fans fighting in there last year.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Lavinda Past said:
kp789 said:

I just got 3 tickets from a friend of a friend who is club Wembley member. The £209 (+15% handling charge) seats have all gone.
I paid £239 (+15% handling charge) each. After that they have all gone (and they are selling quickly) its £309 +15% handling charge)

Not to sure how you purchase if you are not member though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.