Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Davs 19 said:
We are City not Chelsea said:
I just said, "City provide one of the best value for money Season Tickets out there."

As such, I'm assuming lots of 'blue members' will be taking the leap with the new £299 tickets.

Then we can have over 40,000 season ticket holders and this thread will be repeated in a couple of years time:-

Angry Blue, "How come I've got twenty gazzillion points and can't get a ticket for the League Cup Final."

'New' Expanded Etihad Season Card holder, "Cos I'm on the Cup Scheme and you're not!"

Yep, it's all about choices.

Quite a disturbing and inaccurate post. It's only about choices if you can afford to pay for your 'choice'...........

Are you sure you're not chelsea ? Dig the new breed eh :(

If you read this thread back far enough you'll see that I was making a point that people are more than aware of the systems at City for securing tickets for Cup Finals.
A 'value' season ticket holder currently on the League Cup scheme would have got a ticket. In two years time a £299 season ticket holder on the cup scheme may still get tickets. You are talking £80 minimum for the cost of going to the Cup Final, but more likely much more than that, for a trip that might be repeated another twice this season. Yes it costs a lot going to see a successful side and as such many fans become priced out, but if they go to the matches then a season ticket is a far more economical way of watching the blues, and the main route to getting tickets for Cup Finals.

Wonder if the club will open up cup scheme membership to blue members to get round this problem.

That would throw a few spanners in the works.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Wonder if the club will open up cup scheme membership to blue members to get round this problem.

That would throw a few spanners in the works.
can i also add, because i'm a tight arse. that i did it to save on the booking fee x5, which used to be an extra £10 a game and now an extra £12.50

when it was kids for a £1 i was then paying £2 booking fee on top, which was just mad

Can't make it tomorrow unless someone wants to sell me a couple of tickets but good luck to the blues and have a great day everyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.