Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Why are people coming on here crapping on about which seats they are sat in ? Don't you know it pisses those of us who have been going for years but can't get a ticket off big style ?! Fuck off you annoying bastards

peter.evans said:
Why are people coming on here crapping on about which seats they are sat in ? Don't you know it pisses those of us who have been going for years but can't get a ticket off big style ?! Fuck off you annoying bastards

If it annoys you that much why read the thread?

Plat wheelchair season ticket, in all cup schemes, had points. Had health problems this season whick kind of ment that I didn't think I would be able to go. Now found out that I probably could have but too late. Oh well FA Cup Semi and Final to look forward. Don't have a passport so even if we get to Champ League final, even if I had the points, I couldn't go Im just happy that I get to see the games I do. Think the system is fair. Season ticket holders with cup schemes, should get priority. Feel sorry for fans who live abroad and only go to a few games, really have no chance.

peter.evans said:

Probably shouldn't be reading a thread entitled "ticket info for the CoC final"

5 something up in the Gods! Couldn't care less how high just looking forward to it.

For those of us not going does anybody know if you need a ticket for Mary Ds for this game?

Guys,

Were are you all drinking before the game ...?

If the Holiday Inn, next to wembeley are letting supporters in using the 2 ground floor bars again like the previous 2 years me and my mate shall be in there. Last year against Chelsea & wigan there was plenty of blues in, but not too many so it didnt take 10 minutes to get served and the atmosphere was pretty good :)

Everyone seems to dart towards the green man

Inter Me Nan said:
I'll be doing my usual going to the offy then standing outside the greyhound pub.

My usual place....some twats were thowing their cans at some Chelsea chimps on a double decker before last years semi
...what a waste of beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.