Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

How many season card holders are there? I've got 2,500 points and not on scheme, what are the chances of getting one?

blueflash said:
If memory serves didnt the cfc semi finals ticket sale went on and on and at one point it was thought the game may not sell out at all
I think we were given an extra 1500 tickets as were chelsea for the semi, the club obviously confident of selling them. THe sales take time as the criteria goes down slowly. Like other posts have said I think anyone with a season card who wants one will get one. I think to much is made of how quickly a team sells out. What I mean by that is some fans on her think its embarrassing if we dont sell out in the first day. Anyway it Wembley here we come. Bring it on.

If I'm right not all the 32k tickets go on sales to fans - don't a load get dished out to supporters clubs etc?

blue ranger said:
If I'm right not all the 32k tickets go on sales to fans - don't a load get dished out to supporters clubs etc?

Yeah supporters clubs get some but a lot of season card holders(myself included) are in supporters clubs and apply through them.

hulsey12 said:
How many season card holders are there? I've got 2,500 points and not on scheme, what are the chances of getting one?

No guarantees but I'd expect all season ticket holders who want one will get one. Just be patient.

mayo31 said:
Between 1977 and 2008 I went Wembley with City twice.

My kids since 2008 and now will have been 6 times

Unbelievable

I know my son is 14 and has been this many times. He hates it when I call him a glory hunter!

nmc said:
hulsey12 said:

No guarantees but I'd expect all season ticket holders who want one will get one. Just be patient.

Aren't there over 36000 ST holders and less than 32000 tickets? Then take away the tickets given to supporters clubs and players and staff and corporate, then take away ambulants and child places that get promoted up because their parent qualifies.

I'd guess over 4000pts guaranteed, over 2000pts probably, under 2000pts maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.