Ticket Office again!! (Arsenal) Joke

blue dallas said:
Biggsy1 said:
Anyone else had problems, we've been trying to get 6 tickets since Thursday kept getting told tomorrow tomorrow, eventually they took our card details and membership numbers and were told we would be called back, fuck all and now after calling them again we're told sold out!!! Shite customer service fucking shite!!!!!!!!!!
got a email of club today, OUR 6 tickets confirmed WTF.

I thought you'd retired from BM?

Ticket office I take it all back well apart from the shit communication but thanks for the tickets!!!

dw7 said:
Biggsy1 said:
I thought you'd retired from BM?

Ticket office I take it all back well apart from the shit communication but thanks for the tickets!!!

you see i told you earlier in this thread that they may still get back to give them time

Your news did give me hope and I told the boys that we may still get them! For the life of me I don't know why they didn't tell us the same!

squirtyflower said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
That's a shite idea, you are basically giving those with the most loyalty points time to get their tickets before it gets down to everyone else. You might aswell just say anyone with over 4,000 loyalty points is allowed to go, anyone under, isn't.

I've had my moan about the ticket office over the years but can you blame them for not asking for the full allocation?
1. not everyone with the requisite points goes to every game (I know I don't)
2. This happens already but they have longer than the time I am suggesting, I'm suggesting the time is curtailed
3. They are called loyalty points for a reason, and we also have a loyalty point system for a reason

The loyalty system in 2 years time will be flawed and will produce ticket touts. Who's more loyal? Someone who has built up 5000 points over the last 6 years and hasn't gone for the next two or someone who has gone home and away for the last two years? The answer is they are both loyal, the only difference is one struggles to get tickets the other gets one with ease and if he doesn't want to go he then sells his ticket to those who haven't got enough loyalty points.

Immaculate Pasta said:
squirtyflower said:
1. not everyone with the requisite points goes to every game (I know I don't)
2. This happens already but they have longer than the time I am suggesting, I'm suggesting the time is curtailed
3. They are called loyalty points for a reason, and we also have a loyalty point system for a reason

The loyalty system in 2 years time will be flawed and will produce ticket touts. Who's more loyal? Someone who has built up 5000 points over the last 6 years and hasn't gone for the next two or someone who has gone home and away for the last two years? The answer is they are both loyal, the only difference is one struggles to get tickets the other gets one with ease and if he doesn't want to go he then sells his ticket to those who haven't got enough loyalty points.
that is an entirely separate issue that should be addressed by the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.