Ticket Office again!! (Arsenal) Joke

squirtyflower said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
The loyalty system in 2 years time will be flawed and will produce ticket touts. Who's more loyal? Someone who has built up 5000 points over the last 6 years and hasn't gone for the next two or someone who has gone home and away for the last two years? The answer is they are both loyal, the only difference is one struggles to get tickets the other gets one with ease and if he doesn't want to go he then sells his ticket to those who haven't got enough loyalty points.

But with your idea, if there are 3,000 fans with 4000 loyalty points and you give them a week to snap up the tickets, those under 4000 loyalty points will never get a chance to go to away games off their own back, they will have to start buying them off the top loyalty pointers. It will get even harder if we are to become what we say we are and away tickets become like goldust.
that is an entirely separate issue that should be addressed by the club

Immaculate Pasta said:
squirtyflower said:
But with your idea, if there are 3,000 fans with 4000 loyalty points and you give them a week to snap up the tickets, those under 4000 loyalty points will never get a chance to go to away games off their own back, they will have to start buying them off the top loyalty pointers. It will get even harder if we are to become what we say we are and away tickets become like goldust.
that is an entirely separate issue that should be addressed by the club
well they don't snap them all up at present, hence some games not being sold out

i was responding initially to the club's apparent continued poor performance in managing ticket allocations

the club should stick with lower allocations if there is a danger it is going to cost the club money.

unless it is a big 4 game, the demand simply doesnt exist, despite people claiming otherwise.

i had 100's of empty seats next to me at sunderland.

load of plonkers there. Took supporter numbers, debit card details, postal address etc. Then called me back to say, oh sorry no tickets actually mate. WTF?!

They told me that someone would ring me to confirm payment from the details I left. Went to the ticket office in person today, and the tickets were waiting to be mailed out. Didn't receive the phone call.

Finally sorted my tickets for the Arsenal game . I called at the ticket office yesterday and actually spoke to two very helpfull members of staff . I explained that people who left their details after me had recieved tickets for the game , they took all my details again and said they would look into it and call me back , within one hour I had two phone calls off them the second saying they had "overlooked" my details and managed to find me tickets I wanted for the game .

No doubt the supporters clubs will be snaffling there 50/100 tickets each

As someone stated earlier they know someone with a 2 year ticket whos got one,ive been on coaches with people whove been to 2/3 games that season but somehow managed to always snide away tickets for hard to get games as they drink with the people running supporters clubs

Me and 5 mates went to well over 10 away games 3 years on the bounce with one supporters club and when we stopped going we checked our points and we hadnt had any points added from that period as the guy running the club used other peoples tickets to boost points rather than ours.

Became disillusioned with "official" supporters clubs after this,sure theres properly run ones but this was a cliquey con.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.