Ticket office staff

im in seat 636 level 2 and had a look at the seating plan and its on the front row on the end of an eisle. Will my view be restricted by them metal bars that stop people falling over the edge?

land said:
Well done, you have successfully shown yourself up.

No need to talk to the staff like that, just hang up and speak to someone else if your getting nowhere.

Totally agree.

Garry.Cook said:
The OP has done nothing wrong mate, no-one deserves to be spoken to like an idiot and if it happens they deserve to be knocked down a peg or two IMO.
BlueInBury said:
Im sorry mate, you might let people speak to you however they like but i don't! I rang up in a good mood, being very polite and friendly and was treated like I was causing problems. I am a customer and should be treated appropriately. You wouldnt put with it face to face in a shop so why should you over the phone?

If you felt you were being spoken to innapropriately, you could of:

1. Asked to speak to his superior.

2. Hung up.

3. Set him straight without swearing at him.

Thug mentality FTL...

Accesscards £4 per person over the phone(can"t start a topic so posted here for those interested)

Garry.Cook said:
Not long ago I rang up to ask whether my seat was still reserved since I was paying on finance and waiting for confirmation from Zebra. The lazy twunt on the other end just said "yeh i'm pretty sure all seats are reserved until your finance decision is made". I asked him to just check for my own piece of mind and he was a right arsehole about it. I came very close to writing to the club about it but then realised I couldn't be bothered.

What chance is there if your not bothered Gary.

phuzion said:
land said:
Well done, you have successfully shown yourself up.

No need to talk to the staff like that, just hang up and speak to someone else if your getting nowhere.

Totally agree.

Garry.Cook said:
The OP has done nothing wrong mate, no-one deserves to be spoken to like an idiot and if it happens they deserve to be knocked down a peg or two IMO.
BlueInBury said:
Im sorry mate, you might let people speak to you however they like but i don't! I rang up in a good mood, being very polite and friendly and was treated like I was causing problems. I am a customer and should be treated appropriately. You wouldnt put with it face to face in a shop so why should you over the phone?

If you felt you were being spoken to innapropriately, you could of:

1. Asked to speak to his superior.

2. Hung up.

3. Set him straight without swearing at him.

Thug mentality FTL...

Agreed I could have dealt with the situation better but a thug mentality? Hardly! If i'd threatened him in some way yes but swearing doesnt make you a thug. Im usually not the type to throw insults but this really wound me up and I flipped. However, to suggest U have a thug mentality is ridiculous and a little pompus to be honest

Blue_Pugh said:
im in seat 636 level 2 and had a look at the seating plan and its on the front row on the end of an eisle. Will my view be restricted by them metal bars that stop people falling over the edge?

I think you're safe mate, I'm sure I sat on the front row of tier 3 last year against Portsmouth and didn't block my view :)

Just to update. I have just recieved a call from the manager of the box office at City. I think its important that I post this because Ive ranted about the bad so I must also pass on the excellent customer service I have just recieved. Basically it was explained to me (as some have also mentioned on here) that the ticket office is now an independent service from the club. He then went on to tell me that he wasn't happy with how I was treat and didn't find it acceptable and also told me that 99.9% of staff at the club work really hard to ensure customer service is excellent. I must say im very impressed not only with what he had to say but also just the fact that he was in touch and so quickly. Id like to add that ive followed City for 17 years and never experienced anything like this and I believe the club when they say it wont happen again. Well done City! Very impressed!

I had cause to speak to the ticket office today. After an initial very polite but refusal to accept my suggestion, I was called back later with a full solution to my problem. I'm not saying what it actually was, suffice it to say that they took on board what I asked and I managed to sort out my problem. 10/10 ticket office today.

Focusdazz said:
If its a guy called Chris then i agree with the OP.

The customer service i received today from this guy was very poor (didn't even get the basics right by saying please or thankyou).

I think I spoke to a Chris when he continually told me that I didn't have the Seasoncard I was looking at. He was very surly and bad mannered. I then rang Customer Services and got sorted immediately.

If Call Centres still pay peanuts and are more like battery farms than Offices then you'll get shit service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.