Ticket Office

Breadsnapper

Just rang the ticket office as my tickets for Wigan still haven't arrived. Then I get told the estimated call wait would be 45 minutes, yes 45 minutes. I appreciate all the good things tat are being done but a 45 minute wait to speak to someone on a dedicated customer service line is poor. I don't wait that long when I speak to 3 customer services. If anyone on here has the ear of some one in City's customer services then tell them to sort it.
PS and ask them where my tickets are?
rant over!

Guessing it's due to people getting Bayern away tickets. Should have a seperate line for different things though.

Another shit thread about the Ticket Office, there's at least one a day now.

I've never had a problem, longest I've had to wait is 10 minutes.

I phone customers services on the ticket line the other day. I was on hold told waiting time 15 minutes. Then it went to 30 mins. Then 45 mins. Then 30 mins. Then 50 mins. Then 20 mins. Then 45 mins etc etc

Someone finally picked up after 30 mins and was as helpful and as a piece of camel shite

and its about time club started asking for bigger allocations for games away such as fulham, 1500 ffs

its not on tv either so we would have sold a lot more i think!

ive had to £55 in thier end now behind the goal, although hoping it will be full of blues!!

anyone else in there??

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'm currently on hold to supporter services, and have been waiting for just under an hour!
And the automated email service isn't any better. Need some sleep now at work at 10 pm for a night shift, probably best I don't speak to them today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.