Ticket Office

I phoned them Wednesday at 1pm, took 46 minutes before they answered the phone. Lady who answered was passive aggressive and impatient.

When do tickets go out for this game? I'm a Citizen member and previously I received an email download ticket a few days before, I haven't received anything yet. I've tried phoning but it just goes to queue for loooong time.
Any advice pls?

Anybody managed to speak to the ticket office this week?
Tried every day, morning & afternoon without luck.
Constantly on hold but can’t wait longer than 1hr 30mins due to work

Arsenal ticket “add to mobile” greyed out so cannot download.

Unable to add a “friend/family” member as says details incorrect - but it’s fine on all other family’s accounts.

Shambles i tell ya ;-)
Nipped down at 3.30
Bit of a wait due to only 2 people on the Ticket/enquiries desk.
Lovely lady helped me and all done & dusted within 5mins.
I did advise her i tried to call but she just rolled her eyes - they must be just as frustrated as all of us.
I feel sorry for anyone who can’t make it down to the ground

Must be Rags in the call centre - only explanation

I retired a couple of months ago, but whilst financially secure, I'm also starting to miss the regular routine and feeling of self worth after a hard week.

I joined a job agency this week and one of the first jobs I noticed was the City Ticket Office.

After previously being in charge of 70+ staff I'm not sure I could cope with being surrounded by so much incompetence

Nipped down at 3.30
Bit of a wait due to only 2 people on the Ticket/enquiries desk.
Lovely lady helped me and all done & dusted within 5mins.
I did advise her i tried to call but she just rolled her eyes so be aware it’s not their fault and they must be just as frustrated at us all.
I feel sorry for anyone who can’t make it down to the ground
It really is piss poor that you need to go the ground to get any response, they must have software so they know the average wait time and number of abandoned calls. Different environment I know but I worked for a mail order company in the 90's and a KPI discussed at board meetings was wait time and abandoned calls. Waits over 3 minutes or any abandoned calls would both trigger a dressing down for the Customer Services Director.

I retired a couple of months ago, but whilst financially secure, I'm also starting to miss the regular routine and feeling of self worth after a hard week.

I joined a job agency this week and one of the first jobs I noticed was the City Ticket Office.

After previously being in charge of 70+ staff I'm not sure I could cope with being surrounded by so much incompetence
Any perks from the job? Early access to tickets? ;-)

When I have got through on the phone, though, the ticketing people have always been very helpful and quickly sorted out the problem.
It's a shame that the ticketing software is apparently incapable of operating efficiently or effectively.
This has been the situation for several seasons now, but the same old, same old endures.
Difficult to understand why the ticketing operation continues without any updates.

When I have got through on the phone, though, the ticketing people have always been very helpful and quickly sorted out the problem.
It's a shame that the ticketing software is apparently incapable of operating efficiently or effectively.
This has been the situation for several seasons now, but the same old, same old endures.
Difficult to understand why the ticketing operation continues without any updates.
You’re only a fan, of little importance in the greater scheme of things

It really is piss poor that you need to go the ground to get any response, they must have software so they know the average wait time and number of abandoned calls. Different environment I know but I worked for a mail order company in the 90's and a KPI discussed at board meetings was wait time and abandoned calls. Waits over 3 minutes or any abandoned calls would both trigger a dressing down for the Customer Services Director.
Please try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.