Ticket Points Sales Tracking

bluemoon1981

Team supported
Manchester City
With all the complaints around away allocations to ticket points I thought it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread that tracks the allocations. Would suggest waiting for the tickets to be sold out before posting rather than posting at each band.

When I track it is not perfect because I sometimes miss checking the next band just before it opens but the general trend is right and over a season should give a good idea of what is happening.

If anyone else has kept track of past matches would be good to get it all together in one place.

Spurs v City (Tuesday 14th May @ 20:00) - 56% allocation - Sold Out @ 18.5K

Total allocation to club: 3038
Opening sales criteria to ticket points: 29.5K
Allocation available to points holders at open: 1694 (56%)
Any additional releases (e.g. restricted view seats, additional club allocation): 0

Break down of sales by ticket points sales criteria:

CriteriaTickets Sold
29.5K279
28.5K86
27.5K101
26.5K138
25.5K259
24.5K176
23.5K282
22.5K120
21.5K103
20.5K11
19.5K96
18.5K43

Last edited:
I assume that first window includes the 18-25s and pull throughs? It’s a good indicator where everyone is in the pecking order

I’m 40 points short of 29k so I would guess 150ish in front of me ?

I assume that first window includes the 18-25s and pull throughs? It’s a good indicator where everyone is in the pecking order

Edit

And superbia ?

Great information btw

Fulham v City (Saturday11th May @ 12:30) - 30% allocation - Sold Out @ 22.5K

Total allocation to club: 2701
Opening sales criteria to ticket points: 30K
Allocation available to points holders at open: 816 (30%)
Any additional releases (e.g. restricted view seats, additional club allocation): Yes
50 seats (approx) added between 30K to 29K criteria but hard to be sure​
200 additional restricted view added once initial offering was consumed​

CriteriaTickets Sold
30K18
29K22
28K176
27K37
26K205
25K288
24Kmissed check

I don't believe it should be but who knows. I would expect the 18-25s allocation is separate and then returned to the ticket points pool which should see a jump after the initial sales criteria for anything remaining. There was a jump in the Fulham Away after 30K band, exactly home much is hard to be certain of so I'd take the first window with a pinch of salt.

Edit

And superbia ?

Great information btw
If your asking if I'm superbia then no I'm not, I was offered it once but didn't take it up. What would be good is if someone could work out what the maximum number of ticket points theoretically is because the jumps each year don't make sense to me. If I find the time I'll do that but might need some input from others because there are jumps in the amount we got each season and then also the transfer from the legacy system prior to loyalty points.

450 ish tickets sold for Spurs at 27.5k+ for a Tuesday night game yet only 250ish for Fulham at 27k+ for Saturday lunchtime game, Doesn’t make sense but the interesting thing to note is how few tickets went to points for Fulham. Anyone care to ask the club what the fuck is going on.

It would be good if the club produced a table with who is on what points that you could log into and see if you stood a chance of a ticket or not
Credit to Spurs on that one. Whilst they did not give a fine grained breakdown they did give something course grained to show you roughly where you were, I don't know if they still do but I recall when they had a rolling window of X years they broke it down by year and then coarse grained bands. Our club should do the same but I'd be surprised if they do because there are many allocations to points holders that are < 30%, especially for smaller grounds.

450 ish tickets sold for Spurs at 27.5k+ for a Tuesday night game yet only 250ish for Fulham at 27k+ for Saturday lunchtime game, Doesn’t make sense but the interesting thing to note is how few tickets went to points for Fulham. Anyone care to ask the club what the fuck is going on.
This is why I think we need the evidence but when I'm at Spurs I'll take a photo of all the Korean ladies in front of me wearing Son shirts in the City end and that may answer your question :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.