Ticket Points Sales Tracking

More went to points than normal for Spurs being midweek and on sale between two Wemblies and the 2nd visit.

That wasn't typical.

450 ish tickets sold for Spurs at 27.5k+ for a Tuesday night game yet only 250ish for Fulham at 27k+ for Saturday lunchtime game, Doesn’t make sense but the interesting thing to note is how few tickets went to points for Fulham. Anyone care to ask the club what the fuck is going on.
What we should see over time though is a trend where we know over X,000 there will be Y number of supporters. When the club see this page though they will stop us seeing how many seats are left and just allocate randomly or allow us to select block without knowledge of how many seats are left.

Fulham v City (Saturday11th May @ 12:30) - 30% allocation - Sold Out @ 22.5K

Total allocation to club: 2701
Opening sales criteria to ticket points: 30K
Allocation available to points holders at open: 816 (30%)
Any additional releases (e.g. restricted view seats, additional club allocation): Yes
50 seats (approx) added between 30K to 29K criteria but hard to be sure​
200 additional restricted view added once initial offering was consumed​

CriteriaTickets Sold
30K18
29K22
28K176
27K37
26K205
25K288
24Kmissed check
Fuck me thats depressing

450 ish tickets sold for Spurs at 27.5k+ for a Tuesday night game yet only 250ish for Fulham at 27k+ for Saturday lunchtime game, Doesn’t make sense but the interesting thing to note is how few tickets went to points for Fulham. Anyone care to ask the club what the fuck is going on.
Maybe a lot hoping Arsenal slip up and we win the title that night

Maybe a lot hoping Arsenal slip up and we win the title that night
Doesn’t make sense as people on high points have them because they go week on week out. They don’t pick and choose so you would expect to see a similar number of sales at the higher end as these fans will go everywhere whatever the ko time and regardless of distance.

This is going to be interesting and something the club should publish as well where they can percentage of tickets being passed on once bought.

If your asking if I'm superbia then no I'm not, I was offered it once but didn't take it up. What would be good is if someone could work out what the maximum number of ticket points theoretically is because the jumps each year don't make sense to me. If I find the time I'll do that but might need some input from others because there are jumps in the amount we got each season and then also the transfer from the legacy system prior to loyalty points.
No not at all
Wondering if superbia is included in that first batch ?
I was offered it both years
As it was the highest 1000 point holders at the time you were given a number on the invite
I was 600+ the first year and 400+ the second year

Any additional releases (e.g. restricted view seats, additional club allocation): Yes

CriteriaTickets Sold
30K18
29K22
28K176
27K37
26K205
25K288
24Kmissed check
Great how the restricted view tickets always go to the loyalty pot allocation and not the sc or corps !!!

CriteriaTickets Sold
30K18
29K22
28K176
27K37
26K205
25K288
24Kmissed check
So potentially over 1000 tickets went to non points holders ?

No not at all
Wondering if superbia is included in that first batch ?
I was offered it both years
As it was the highest 1000 point holders at the time you were given a number on the invite
I was 600+ the first year and 400+ the second year

They were down to 23 on Superbia about three years ago. So it’s probably less than that now. Certainly no higher. So it’s not really here nor there in the grand scheme. Not sure if they can still get an additional ticket though. But still less than 50 max. if they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.