Ticket Points

definitely haven't been added as my total hasn't changed. City have also said they go on after the game.
Getting ridiculous now.
It’s a nightmare tracking whether points are added or not.
Cup scheme points added at three points throughout the year and now match points after the game.

It’s not as if they are perfect in every way and always get things right.

TICKET POINTS
Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;

• Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase will be added before the start of each season
  • Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days of the match taking place
  • Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition

Getting ridiculous now.
It’s a nightmare tracking whether points are added or not.
Cup scheme points added at three points throughout the year and now match points after the game.

It’s not as if they are perfect in every way and always get things right.

Second that I thought mine hadn't been added.
Hopefully the status changes from granted to applied or something similar as gonna become very difficult to keep track of where were upto.
Seems a lot of confusion for no real gain to anyone as far as I can see

Second that I thought mine hadn't been added.
Hopefully the status changes from granted to applied or something similar as gonna become very difficult to keep track of where were upto.
Seems a lot of confusion for no real gain to anyone as far as I can see
As is the same with all the recent changes, apart from on the pitch

Lots of change for little gain.
It’s been a nightmare trying to organise tickets for everyone as you don’t have a clue who has the right amount of points and who doesn’t, then it allows you to select everyone, when they can’t buy, and then you have to try and guess who can and can’t by trial and error.
Be much easier if the drop down box for assigning only gave the names of those currently eligible for a ticket, not that they give a fuck whether it works for the customer or not.

Has anyone noticed the fact, that when you ring City now the automated reply states several times that any tickets sold are subject to their regulations.

Which in a roundabout way suggest that they are going to be more rigid over the sales of away tickets. For instance, don't be a points collector who has no desire to attend and simply sells the tickets on. Which may herald the introduction of a ticket collection system akin to the current Champions League debacle.

Obviously, demand is outstripping supply with regard to league and European away games and a number of bluemooners have already been critical of the OSC (I am member but attempt to get my own tickets, when I can, if the game isn't sold out at 15000 points) and points collectors. We could discuss the ticket agencies at the same time, providing they are actual authorised ticket agencies partners. This is one way City can say escape the criticism, as, their reply will be simply 'we have introduced a tighter rule book which applies to all including partner ticket agencies, so, ticket allocation is based upon points'. The points collector's risk losing their season tickets, if found not to present at an away game or that the ticket is available via a third party.

In many ways, this is subjective speculation on my part. Your thoughts but no cursing or psycho killers please

P.s. Much preferred the old 5yr season ticket rule at Maine Road, when it was a question of the long, long queue in hope of a ticket

'Granted' seems to mean they haven't actually added the points on yet. Probably should be labelled 'Pending'.

'Granted Manually' seems to mean that the number of points have been added to your total. Probably should be labelled 'Added'.

More important than ever to keep your own record of where you stand.

This is city's advice on how to purchase one ticket on the new system.
Talk about improving the customer experience!

11jbq8h.jpg

11jbq8h.jpg
I asked them today if they could cancel a ticket for me so I could get two together.
The advice they gave me was to wait till they arrived then come in and return them and buy two together, if though they haven’t been dispatched yet and the game is likely to sell out tonight!

Customer service at its finest, couldn’t be arsed to help out.

Then I gave them feedback about the buying tickets ‘experience’ to which I was told to expect a few teething problems with anything new, #exasperated

11jbq8h.jpg
That answer makes it sound confusing I dont even understand it. But it's fairly simple when you actually buy tickets on the new ticket site and self explanatory.

That answer makes it sound confusing I dont even understand it. But it's fairly simple when you actually buy tickets on the new ticket site and self explanatory.

I seem to get the impression and certainly from my experience of buying my arsenal tickets it's easy if your buying one and your the account holder. The problems seem to stem from when you go back in to order tickets for others when yours is greyed out cos you've already purchased.
Whatever is going on though it really should be clear and transparent to everyone how it works and at present it seems it clearly isn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.