Ticket Points

I seem to get the impression and certainly from my experience of buying my arsenal tickets it's easy if your buying one and your the account holder. The problems seem to stem from when you go back in to order tickets for others when yours is greyed out cos you've already purchased.
Whatever is going on though it really should be clear and transparent to everyone how it works and at present it seems it clearly isn't
Mine wasn’t greyed out, mine still showed and then gave you an error message when it was allocated

I seem to get the impression and certainly from my experience of buying my arsenal tickets it's easy if your buying one and your the account holder. The problems seem to stem from when you go back in to order tickets for others when yours is greyed out cos you've already purchased.
Whatever is going on though it really should be clear and transparent to everyone how it works and at present it seems it clearly isn't

I couldn't even buy one for myself on the website this morning - kept saying limits exceeded or something. Even the normal ticket line couldn't sort it and it took supporter services to resolve it. Good job there were enough tickets left that I didn't miss out because of the delay!

I couldn't even buy one for myself on the website this morning - kept saying limits exceeded or something. Even the normal ticket line couldn't sort it and it took supporter services to resolve it. Good job there were enough tickets left that I didn't miss out because of the delay!

This is my concern too supporters potentially missing out simply cos of system issues.
I just wish they'd put out a statement saying were aware of issues with the new site and what they're actually doing to resolve it as all I'm seeing is city saying they're aware problems but not that they're actually doing anything about it or when they expect it to be resolved.
Lucky the derby ain't till next year cos in that scrap for tickets there would be a few pissed off people who find out it's sold out whilst they're still trying to resolve system issues

Good job I saw this.
Tried to buy two this morning but it wouldn’t let me assign tickets.
Been out all day and forgot all about the tickets!
Just managed to get two now.

Does anyone know what the various colours mean on your friends and family?
You would naturally assume red means doesn't qualify and green means that they do but that is not the case.
And what does purple signify?

30rtz41.jpg

Does anyone know what the various colours mean on your friends and family?
You would naturally assume red means doesn't qualify and green means that they do but that is not the case.
And what does purple signify?

30rtz41.jpg

No mate but I reckon you have just taken PB’s Arsenal ticket!

Joking aside I gave up trying to do the F&F online, yesterday.

No mate but I reckon you have just taken PB’s Arsenal ticket!

Joking aside I gave up trying to do the F&F online, yesterday.
Tried yesterday morning and the ‘assign tickets tab was gone so gave up.
Forgot all about it till last night then went back on and it was back, so bought two tickets.
Go on this morning and there’s no ‘assign ticket’ tab so it won’t let me buy any.

Phoned them up on Monday, they were little help and actually lied about the tickets, then said I hope they didn’t mind a little feedback about the new site.

Forgot all about it till last night then went back on and it was back, so bought two tickets.
Go on this morning and there’s no ‘assign ticket’ tab so it won’t let me buy any.

Phoned them up on Monday, they were little help and actually lied about the tickets, then said I hope they didn’t mind a little feedback about the new site.

I tend to take the side of the Club but the new ticket site has been a shambles. I hope the complexity of the F&F function doesn’t result in more Supoorters Clubs lol.

The only improvement I have noticed is that I can see the points requirements by day for an Away game, without fiddling across the screen (using an iPhone)

Had same problem when going back to buy tickets for f&f when I’d already bought mine. You need to select more than 1 ticket and then the assign button appears against each ticket ( it’s not there if you only pick one) then delete the other ticket you don’t need!! Easy eh?

Had same problem when going back to buy tickets for f&f when I’d already bought mine. You need to select more than 1 ticket and then the assign button appears against each ticket ( it’s not there if you only pick one) then delete the other ticket you don’t need!! Easy eh?
That’s the theory. But there have been three times when I’ve logged on and the assign button wasn’t there.
Once was due to my ad blocker, so I removed that and the other two I haven’t a clue about.

Ah, I’ve re-read it.
You’re saying I can’t just buy one, after I’d already got my own? But I did that three times last week with no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.