ticket prices for semi- final

We have just bought 5. Looking forward to it. Can't beat an away day with the lads. Staying over Sunday night.

Spot on mate. I was thinking two per person after Cityzens had been given their chance to get a ticket.

We will have at least 32k Blues there.

Hopefully it goes to Cityzens mate as Geographically and financially I'm not in a position to purchase a season card but buy a Cityzens membership so I can get tickets for home games I can make and certain away matches that drop to this level. Fingers crossed, A it drops to Cityzens and B, a full allocation of Blues are there at Wembley to cheer on the lads the wipe the floor with Arsenal.

I did a straw poll of lads I know & every single one of them is going. Sell out easily .

60% of who I know personally are going but the 2 that aren't never do semis.

I'd suspect the last few will go to open sale and almost everyone who wants one will get in.

Hopefully it goes to Cityzens mate as Geographically and financially I'm not in a position to purchase a season card but buy a Cityzens membership so I can get tickets for home games I can make and certain away matches that drop to this level. Fingers crossed, A it drops to Cityzens and B, a full allocation of Blues are there at Wembley to cheer on the lads the wipe the floor with Arsenal.

Good stuff Edin blue. I know you will have heard this before but joining a Supporters Club might help you get tickets. Best of luck with getting a ticket.

Not for me.
Being City, it could be years before we get there again. Much prefer the charity shield to be closer and semis shouldn't be held at Wembley.

I wouldn't and haven't been to a Charity Shield at Wembley. Waste of time and money that one for me.

Wouldn't miss a competitive game though. Like you say you never know when the next one may be. This game is 50/50 for me so I'll be there.

Good stuff Edin blue. I know you will have heard this before but joining a Supporters Club might help you get tickets. Best of luck with getting a ticket.

Don't think theres a supporters club near where I'm located unfortunately. Fingers crossed for a Cityzens sale though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.