ticket prices for semi- final

Im a bit pushed for cash ,only decided to get tickets on weds this week when I asked my 9 year old " do you really really want to go "? he said " course I do dad",what could I do,bollox to the money,you only live once,up the blues.
Top man

Just working our costs for 3 out
Tickets £90
Petrol 6-gallon £30
Parking at watford station £5
Train watford wembley £12
Butties and drink from home
£137 by 3 = £45.66 each
What kind of car you got that can do a 360 mile round trip on 6 gallons, unless you live nearer Wembley than most.
Plus your petrol station is cheap, where is it?

How are sales going does anyone know? Yesterday's result might give a few more a push...

How are sales going does anyone know? Yesterday's result might give a few more a push...
I checked online. hardly any change over last 24 hours. Based solely on the online tickets and a plan of the ground with row numbers I reckon there are between 1,500 left online. But if City have unsold tickets on their hands from supporters clubs, staff, corporate sponsors etc then their could be more left than that. I reckon a few might buy on Tuesday after the Easter break when thoughts turn to the next week.

What kind of car you got that can do a 360 mile round trip on 6 gallons, unless you live nearer Wembley than most.
Plus your petrol station is cheap, where is it?
Winsford cheshire to watford station is 328 round trip .
Driving a seat leon 1.2 petrol that will do at least 55 to the gallon on a run .most new diesels ive had would do 65 ish on a run
Pay about £1,13 a litre so£5.13 a gallon mate

Winsford cheshire to watford station is 328 round trip .
Driving a seat leon 1.2 petrol that will do at least 55 to the gallon on a run .most new diesels ive had would do 65 ish on a run
Pay about £1,13 a litre so£5.13 a gallon mate
That's a good return
Just put £69 from our trip to Southampton! I should buy something cheaper to run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.