ticket prices for semi- final

Just phoned for tickets now that my son has reached the points criteria and also want to get one for my U16 nephew who hasn't got enough points yet. Anyway joined a queue of 11 and after 10 minutes got to the front of it and was then switched to another queue where they don't tell you the position. Been in this queue for 15 minutes and still not got through. Is this normal?

Just phoned for tickets now that my son has reached the points criteria and also want to get one for my U16 nephew who hasn't got enough points yet. Anyway joined a queue of 11 and after 10 minutes got to the front of it and was then switched to another queue where they don't tell you the position. Been in this queue for 15 minutes and still not got through. Is this normal?

I rang at 2 and finally got a response after 35 mins, they at least normally tell you your position, but I didn't even get that. It really is a pain, but keep having password problems on the web.

Does anybody know of any coaches going from Haughton Green to Wembley that i can get on as i will be traveling alone?

The Cock Inn as mentioned above. Get into contact with them, I've been with them a few times with a pub from Stalybridge. Good lads and will be very reasonable with price. I reckon £35 max.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.