ticket prices for semi- final

Any blues getting the train from Preston on the Sunday morning? Looking at the 9am train that gets me into Euston for 12.06.

Just phoned for tickets now that my son has reached the points criteria and also want to get one for my U16 nephew who hasn't got enough points yet. Anyway joined a queue of 11 and after 10 minutes got to the front of it and was then switched to another queue where they don't tell you the position. Been in this queue for 15 minutes and still not got through. Is this normal?

Yes same with me last week, just be aware that when I got through and gave the details for my grandsons junior ticket they couldnt process it and had to put me through to supporters services to book both tickets. Was about another 20 minutes to get through to book tickets but got put through to supporters services straight away.

Tickets have arrived woo!

Trains booked weeks ago, days holiday on monday booked now just waiting for the day

Last edited:
We've got one spare place in a 7 seater, if anyone living in the High Peak area is looking for a lift (probably leaving Whaley Bridge around 7am)
Send me a PM if interested.

got ours 40 notes, but anyone got a seat planner please so I can have a look where we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.