ticket prices for semi- final

Our support is not what people think.

Had this argument on Saturday with someone in the south stand when I said tickets will go on general sale for this game.

He thought I had said they were on general sale on Saturday. 200 points I believe it was on Saturday which any first year season ticket holder would have.

Anyhow when you go away the usual mob are there but they get slagged for either being points whores or encouraging points whoring.

Games like this prove to me that those doing the moaning do so because they simply not done the miles, the time or the effort to get tickets.

Semi final in the FA cup should be sold by now.

You're right, it should be, and frankly it's embarrassing that it's not. However, the club has systematically priced a significant section of one of the poorest (in terms of disposable income) fan bases in the Premier League out of going to games over the last 5 or 6 years, so maybe that's a factor? Still piss poor that as a group of supporters we've become so complacent so soon though. The media will have a field day if there are blocks of empties on the day.....

You're right, it should be, and frankly it's embarrassing that it's not. However, the club has systematically priced a significant section of one of the poorest (in terms of disposable income) fan bases in the Premier League out of going to games over the last 5 or 6 years, so maybe that's a factor? Still piss poor that as a group of supporters we've become so complacent so soon though. The media will have a field day if there are blocks of empties on the day.....

The prices for this I think are ok. £30 tickets were/are available.

It's not expensive to watch City compared with other clubs , my season ticket is £380.
Also it's a Sunday game , difficult for some people , especially with kids but I'll tell you what , there will not be blocks of empty seats at all , you're talking shite & it will sell out , we don't play for almost 2 weeks so what exactly are you embarrassed about ?

Anybody else who got wrong tickets sent had their replacements yet? The person who has one of our tickets is not returning it to Ticket Office till next Tuesday! Supporter Services confident they will get it back for me to receive it by special courier following day.

It's not expensive to watch City compared with other clubs , my season ticket is £380.
Also it's a Sunday game , difficult for some people , especially with kids but I'll tell you what , there will not be blocks of empty seats at all , you're talking shite & it will sell out , we don't play for almost 2 weeks so what exactly are you embarrassed about ?

My guess is that we will sell out our allocation but that Arsenal fans will dominate the 2nd tier seats. They'll mop up the corporate seats.

As you say, not a chance there will be whole blocks of empties. To my knowledge, all blocks allocated to City have been on sale since day one so they're not holding back entire blocks of tickets. There's hardly any availability in Level 1 and although there are seats in loads of blocks available in Level 5, a lot of them are just on the back few rows. It may stutter a bit towards a sell out but it won't be like the Community Shield games against United and Arsenal at Wembley where there were indeed blocks of empty seats. Then again, we still sold around 20,000 for the 2011 CS and when we played Chelsea at Villa Park in the following season's curtain raiser we easily sold out our allocation whereas Chelsea didn't sell all their tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.