ticket prices for semi- final

I can't make the game now, so have 4 sat together in Block 128, Row 27....£50.00 each if anyone is interested.

Now Sold - Thanks to those that showed interest.

Last edited:
33,000 tickets is hell of a lot to shift for a Sunday game, facing getting home in the early hours with work / school the next day. Cant see this one selling out

My e-mail says "last few FA Cup semi-final tickets left". I can't go so perhaps they send different e-mail depending on whether you bought one or not.

My e-mail says "last few FA Cup semi-final tickets left". I can't go so perhaps they send different e-mail depending on whether you bought one or not.

Yes if you are a ST or Member (i think) and you have not purchased they mail you, i struggle for CL midweek games and i always get mails telling me i can still but tickets.

Yes if you are a ST or Member (i think) and you have not purchased they mail you, i struggle for CL midweek games and i always get mails telling me i can still but tickets.

Maybe correct , however I purchased our tickets on the first day of sale and received this today

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

All Tickets Fixtures Ticket Info Latest News
Thank you for purchasing tickets for semi-final. We just want to let you know Seasoncard holders and Cityzens can buy another 2 tickets per supporter if you would like to bring anyone else along.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

All Tickets
spacer.gif

Fixtures
spacer.gif

Ticket Info
spacer.gif

Latest News
spacer.gif

well just got my tickets, had to wait as my son wanted to go but does not have a citizen card. well happy.

Our support is not what people think.

Had this argument on Saturday with someone in the south stand when I said tickets will go on general sale for this game.

He thought I had said they were on general sale on Saturday. 200 points I believe it was on Saturday which any first year season ticket holder would have.

Anyhow when you go away the usual mob are there but they get slagged for either being points whores or encouraging points whoring.

Games like this prove to me that those doing the moaning do so because they simply not done the miles, the time or the effort to get tickets.

Semi final in the FA cup should be sold by now.

Looks like quite a few , just had an email from the Club saying that all Seasoncard holders and Cityzens can now buy an additional 2 tickets each , so plenty left I would say , which is surprising

What is the likelihood that if you buy extra tickets they will be anywhere near the ones you already have or is it a total lottery?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.