ticket prices v arsenal from arsenals point of view

Blue_Ketchup said:
why don't city publish the prices for each cat on the website..

the derby was 53 / 55 behind the net.. why have the prices gone up half way through the season??

will Liverpool be 59 / 61 Chelsea 62 / 64 .....

if they are going to be charging these sorts of prices for the knock out rounds of the champions league.. i'm out..

absolute joke... people say well we got charged £62 lets do the same to them but that really doesn't help the average fan.... should be taking a lead on this sort of stuff and set the example.. £30quid flat rate for all away fans..

The Dynamic Pricing Policy - city haven't published home league prices for years, only the family stand 'from' price these days too. It is hard to fathom why the game is even more expensive than MU at home.

It is okay us blaming it on FFP - but I doubt the Kaka business did us any favours there.

The pricing really disappoints me. Arsenal are known for ripping everyone off for their ticket prices, and if we and others retaliate like this it's just going to get worse and worse. Surely an agreement has to be made to cap prices before it gets even further out of hand.

This thread started at 5 to 4 this afternoon and it's still only on page 2. I'm shocked that it's not had more attention.
It's a big fook off to all football fans in England. It's not even a good day out anymore. If you want a pint, you have to leave your seat 15 minutes before the half to stand a chance. Then it's a elbows in your face, mad forit free for all and every cnut wants to be your mate when you finally get to the front of the queue. Then at some places you're not allowed to stand up. Get ripped off at the match and get ripped off by sky, or BT or who the fook ever. Shockin!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm --<br /><br />
hallstreetblue said:
This thread started at 5 to 4 this afternoon and it's still only on page 2. I'm shocked that it's not had more attention.
It's a big fook off to all football fans in England. It's not even a good day out anymore. If you want a pint, you have to leave your seat 15 minutes before the half to stand a chance. Then it's a elbows in your face, mad forit free for all and every cnut wants to be your mate when you finally get to the front of the queue. Then at some places you're not allowed to stand up. Get ripped off at the match and get ripped off by sky, or BT or who the fook ever. Shockin!

Page 3 now. TUT!

The truth is most clubs don't give a monkeys about the average fan and fall into bed with the likes of Sky and BT and whoever it was before to make you travel 300 miles at ridiculous o clock to watch your team wherever at over inflated prices. Whilst clubs like City and the others increase their executive seating to increase their £ per entrant while holding "atmosphere forums" for supporters because they cant understand why theyre losing atmosphere. TV and maximising revenue is king. The normal or totally loyal "superbia" fan is a dying breed. Somebody has to put the brakes on these prices but will they?

catagory matches A<B>C etc should be consigned to the dustbin, regulations stipulate the number of police and stewards for each game so there is no justification for charging £25 for wigan and£62 for city,scum, liverpool, chelsea etc

Why Always Ste said:
Disgusting prices all around...

No matter what club, away fans should all pay the same.

We pay £20 when going to Emirates Stadium.
Gooners pay £20 when coming to Eastlands.

This is how it should be.

Greedy barstewards are killing this game with the outpricing of Fans.

Should be capped at £15 for all PL games.

not only that but their ground was free and given to them by the council!

I owe Manchester council an apology, I was under the illusion we gave them Maine Road and paid them rent for the Etihad!

You would think that if someone was to write a blog on a subject they would check and re-check their facts!

Whilst I agree with the rage at ticket prices, it's a bit rich (pun intended) coming from them lot after last season.

I think next season we will see a cap on away match tickets, especially if the anger and protests keep going.

Bilboblue said:
Whilst I agree with the rage at ticket prices, it's a bit rich (pun intended) coming from them lot after last season.

I think next season we will see a cap on away match tickets, especially if the anger and protests keep going.

Last years prices werent their supporters fault though. They were generally supportive of us over the £62 IIRC although there was one who blamed it all on Sheikh Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.