Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

If we got to the final of the Champions League this time, how many tickets would each club get? Would those season ticket holders on the CL scheme likely get a ticket with say 10k points or more?

If we got to the final of the Champions League this time, how many tickets would each club get? Would those season ticket holders on the CL scheme likely get a ticket with say 10k points or more?
If you don't get one with those points and being on the cup scheme,you can have mine.

Think it will be around 25,000 tickets so you should be ok

Didn’t someone on here say at the start of the season that they’d heard from someone at the club that a record number had joined the UEFA scheme this year?

Presumably with Wembley in mind.

I’ve got over 30,000 in my head, that he said. But as always these days, fair chance I’ve remembered it all wrong.

Heard somewhere we have 19k on Champions league scheme so anybody on it will get a ticket, pretty sure all those on scheme got one for Istanbul.

Heard somewhere we have 19k on Champions league scheme so anybody on it will get a ticket, pretty sure all those on scheme got one for Istanbul.
In theory everyone on the scheme should get one, but who knows how many of thaose 25k the club will siphon off to god knows who.

Istanbul went down to all ST holders

Best way I could scale it is, if you managed to get a ticket through the club for the Rag final last year, you should be alright for CL final this year provided you're on the Cup scheme

If I remember right we got 20k in a 76k stadium Wembley holds 90k so should get 23 -24 but demand will probably be higher with it being at Wembley.
It was 25k the last time there, it is fairly consistent around 55% wherever it is goes to the teams.

15k to points then, but some of the other 10k will have enough points on the cup scheme. Even though there is more tickers demand per ticket would be higher if City get there.

My concern is cat 4 £60 may be on the 3rd tier, or 1st and 3rd, and you have no choice just the Cat. Wonder if beer will be banned in the stadium again too?

Funny mine came through post ?

Dont know your specific situation but I difinietley had to collect it.
The notable thing was I didnt get close on points for Leipzig and Munich.
Leipzig was a novelty and a smaller allocation. Munich was much bigger than last year's Madrid allocation.

Regardless - reckon it will go to non-scheme ST members, so if you havent been to Madrid before, keep your eyes peeled on Tuesday afternoon for possible additional criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.