Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

For Real Madrid AWAY, whatever is left is on sale to Cityzens from 11am tomorrow (must have joined before March 15th).

Actually, you're always better trying around 10 minutes later at 11.10am, gives me time to get mine first :D
388 available a few minutes ago.

Had 3 tickets in my basket this morning but my mates lad’s membership wasn’t working.. the message said he didn’t meet the criteria.. Gave up after deleting and re-adding him to friends and family…

We’re not blessed are we when it comes to the ticket system and shop… Still trying to shift the wrongly sized puma trainers from the other week ..
This time next year Rodders! Think a lot of folk have been stung by this random 'x has been assigned too many tickets' glitch....and while I'm grateful I got one after last year's debacle it still burns. Quite a few in the same boat on the City twitter help thread being told it's because they don't qualify, when they know they do...in my own case it was only Red Star my lads didn't go to over the two seasons, but computer says no

Real at home now showing as sold out. Not even made the last window

See by doing this the club have aided the cause made fans feel loyalty is rewarded.For those who miss out next season they may got to one extra CL home game helping them to sell quicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.