Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

For some reason, the "system" "thinks" I don't qualify - even if I meet the requirements. Usual shambles... what a surprise!
Piss take don’t have time to sit on hold for over an hour either so will probably miss out at 3pm like last year, a half and half scarfer will have my seat

For some reason, the "system" "thinks" I don't qualify - even if I meet the requirements. Usual shambles... what a surprise!
I had the same with my son they said I hadn’t assigned the tickets to him previously. I phoned them up waited over and hour but managed to get it sorted.

I had the same with my son they said I hadn’t assigned the tickets to him previously. I phoned them up waited over and hour but managed to get it sorted.
Sorted after phoning - and 50 minutes on hold.

Apparently, the renewal of my membership 2 weeks ago "deleted" the fact I have been at any single CL game in the last couple of years (including the freezing match against RB Leipzig)... What kind of IT system that is, I don't know!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.