Ticket Shambles Tonight - Disgraceful

Mad Eyed Screamer

Absolute shambles........................
Went to go in......... red light on the card. Steward takes it on the hand held machine and informs me I havent paid for a ticket for tonight. I protest and am sent to the ticket office.
They tell me the same. I give them the card I paid for the ticket and they tell me the only transaction on that card in the last 3 months was the Wigan game. I protest and ask who has the seat I am meant to be in and they cant confirm it other than say it wasn't in my name.
I had to pay for a seat in 3rd tier and got into the ground FIVE minutes before the end of the first half.
Just got home and have the receipt for the ticket and the receipt says I paid for it on the exact same card I gave them tonight. It gives the seat number I should have been sat in.
I'm going down tomorrow to the ticket office and asking for my money back on the original ticket and my money back for the ticket bought tonight as compo for being fucked about and missing the first half.

This is my last City game as I am emigrating on Friday and what a fucking shambles......... what was to be a celebration of 48 years of supporting City turned into a reminder of what a fucking shite organisation behind the scenes City are.......

There were many other City fans in the queue too - people were showing the stewards and ticket office their receipts but being told ''computer says no''

SORT IT OUT CITY

fucking hell mate, sorry to hear.

to be fair the ticket office at city is fucking shit. i despair at some of the things i hear.

300-400 were locked out, something went badly wrong there.

Sorry your City-watching life had to end so poorly, maybe this travesty will be a catalyst to sort it out.

That's an absolute joke mate! Hope you get your money back but cannot see it happening!

my one on one dealings with the ticket office staff they are all deeply pleasant and competent but the system is deeply flawed, the outsourcing to that incompetent lot in nottingham, £2.50 charges on the phoneline tickets, a helpline which you can't get through on, we need to make it much much easier to attend games.

Bloke who sits next to me was late (queuing at ticket office to upgrade his lads ticket to an adult) said there were loads locked out and very unhappy people... Also noticed that a big section of the west stand took a long time to fill up

That is piss poor even by our shambolic ticket office's standards, sorry to hear your last game was such a poor experience Blue but although your emigrating I hope you keep posting on here mate and never lose the Blue faith.

stay lucky fella

The women with the hand held gadget, I said to her, ''sorry that I'm annoyed, I'm not annoyed with you, just this situation''

She replied ''I will be complaining afterwards about this, it's been a nightmare, it's been happening all night....''

shambolic......

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The women with the hand held gadget, I said to her, ''sorry that I'm annoyed, I'm not annoyed with you, just this situation''

She replied ''I will be complaining afterwards about this, it's been a nightmare, it's been happening all night....''

shambolic......

I use entrance J and I noticed on my way in a lad with with one of them hand held things surrounded by a shit load of people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.