Ticket Shambles Tonight - Disgraceful

philiph20 said:
my one on one dealings with the ticket office staff they are all deeply pleasant and competent but the system is deeply flawed, the outsourcing to that incompetent lot in nottingham, £2.50 charges on the phoneline tickets, a helpline which you can't get through on, we need to make it much much easier to attend games.
You should be able to contact Supporter Services easily. Maybe by some online system because a lot of fans have very simple problems but they just can't get through to resolve them, and the whole system gets clogged up

Staff are pleasant and helpful when you get hold of them, but the systems and management want looking at. It's a little disappointing that so little has been done so far. Forget City Square, get the basics sorted first

Ticket shambles tonight?

Why should tonight be any different to the last 40 years?

The ticket office has been a disgrace for that long in my experience and even longer for all I know.

I have noticed on a few clubs websites that they actually let supporters know how many tickets remain for forthcoming away games.This would be really helpful as you can't get through to ask and there is no information online.

I quite fancy going tomorrow night but i'm not sure how many tickets if any remain but no info on the website and could take an age to get through tomorrow to find out which if they were sold out i wouldn't have a wasted journey to the ground.

The ticket office was getting some serious stick from callers to Talksport this afternoon.

The club really needs to address this issue.

I'm on the Cup Scheme and despite three text messages and two E-mails from City confirming my seat I was still paranoiac that my card wouldn't work, no fan should be in that situation let alone not getting in until the second half, I would say it's a joke but jokes are meant to be funny and this certainly isn't.

Hardly surprising. As a City fan said on Talkshite: "First class team, second class ticket system".

The membership thing deters people who haven't got an accesscard from purchasing tickets. Plus the fact some supporters I know went to buy Napoli tickets this week and were told they needed 70 loyalty points?

I only got an email today which I sent last Monday querying about Napoli tickets - useful huh? Most companies/organisations normally get back to you within a couple of days.

Simply not good enough. I hope Khaldoon looks into this.

ste.sully said:
Hardly surprising. As a City fan said on Talkshite: "First class team, second class ticket system".

The membership thing deters people who haven't got an accesscard from purchasing tickets. Plus the fact some supporters I know went to buy Napoli tickets this week and were told they needed 70 loyalty points?

I only got an email today which I sent last Monday querying about Napoli tickets - useful huh? Most companies/organisations normally get back to you within a couple of days.

Simply not good enough. I hope Khaldoon looks into this.

2nd class? thats very generous

i get the opposite experience service overload 3 emails and 2 texts confirming my cup games direct has been debited and confirming my seat lol

Even as a season ticket holder for decades I'm still discouraged from buying the odd ticket to cup games and upgrading tickets from junior to adult.

It goes wrong too often.

Every so often I'll make the effort, such as when we played Scunthorpe in the Cup at COMS because my mate is a Scunthorpe fan, but even when you have bought the ticket theres's still the nagging doubt it won't work at the turnstile.

1) They bumped me from my season ticket seat to accomodate some psuedo-corporate.
2) they then accidentally allocated me to ANOTHER CORPORATE SEAT, took the money from my account, paid it back to me when they realised their error.
3)They then called me on the phone to say I couldnt sit next to the people who were bumped with me because they had screwed up.
4) they then failed to tell me on the phone A WEEK AGO that my season ticket wasnt going to be activated for the game, they should have told me I would have to pick up a paper ticket on the day of the game. Fairly important information, no?
5) I was informed by a steward when I got into city square that my card wasnt valid for the game. I then had to queue for 45 mins to get the card activated.

WHAT A MESS.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 am --<br /><br />
urmston said:
Even as a season ticket holder for decades I'm still discouraged from buying the odd ticket to cup games and upgrading tickets from junior to adult.

It goes wrong too often.

Every so often I'll make the effort, such as when we played Scunthorpe in the Cup at COMS because my mate is a Scunthorpe fan, but even when you have bought the ticket theres's still the nagging doubt it won't work at the turnstile.

^^^this^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.