Ticket transfer problem?

Moss Side's Finest

Hi. Been transferred tickets for tonight by a family member. When I've usually done this they install to Google wallet just fine. Trying to install now from the email 'install to wallet ' option and filter just doesn't do anything. I've tried this on multiple phones so it's not the device. Anyone else having issues?

Yeah I transferred 2 tickets to a family member 1 went through ok the second wouldn't download for them , not had an issue before , all went through ok at my end according to the app ?

Anyone having issues transferring tickets? This happened last week and its happening again. The option to transfer a ticket is greyed out. Anyone else have this issue?

Anyone having issues transferring tickets? This happened last week and its happening again. The option to transfer a ticket is greyed out. Anyone else have this issue?
If you mean the Huddersfield game the transfer option isn’t open yet. You can transfer the Sheff Utd game now though.

For me Transfer is greyed out for the Everton game, has anyone been able to transfer yet for this one?

I'm trying to transfer a Huddersfield ticket to someone on my friend and family and the 'Transfer' button is greyed out.

Tried to get hold of City on Twitter and no reply, quelle surprise. The club obviously don't have enough money to staff the supporter services department.

The game is in 5 days.

Any idea?

I'm trying to transfer a Huddersfield ticket to someone on my friend and family and the 'Transfer' button is greyed out.

Tried to get hold of City on Twitter and no reply, quelle surprise. The club obviously don't have enough money to staff the supporter services department.

The game is in 5 days.

Any idea?
Can you screenshot the ticket on your phone then WhatsApp it to your f&f list person?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.